Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knew of at least 10 people, maybe even has high as 15 that ended up at the game that night who have hardly been to any games and that was their first away day.

I doubt it’ll be as high as 5000 but there’ll be at least 2000 bears in Denmark nothing surer that’s aiming low probably even more.

You're doing great for a guy who was 'taking a step back'.;)

I'm intrigued by all the posts saying folk who've been successful will sell their tickets on, take the MyGers points and not bother with the match because they can do so as its not collection in venue.

I've long stated that folk in Gold are in there because they deserve to be there. Most certainly from follow-following here, there and everywhere. For sure, some might decide they can't make the trip anymore, having applied for tickets, but surely the numbers we are talking here are minimal? Its possible to 'game' the system here, I get that, but is the feeling really that significant numbers will do so - given they are all in Gold due to their commitment to following Rangers?
Gold due to a technicality of ticking cccs boxes. As said, I know a handful that are buying and selling on - who can blame them though?

TC shouldn’t have been touched

I'm intrigued by all the posts saying folk who've been successful will sell their tickets on, take the MyGers points and not bother with the match because they can do so as its not collection in venue.

I've long stated that folk in Gold are in there because they deserve to be there. Most certainly from follow-following here, there and everywhere. For sure, some might decide they can't make the trip anymore, having applied for tickets, but surely the numbers we are talking here are minimal? Its possible to 'game' the system here, I get that, but is the feeling really that significant numbers will do so - given they are all in Gold due to their commitment to following Rangers?
You are being naive if you think the numbers doing it are minimum mate. In this case I’d guess that there will be over a hundred at least.

Gold due to a technicality of ticking cccs boxes. As said, I know a handful that are buying and selling on - who can blame them though?

TC shouldn’t have been touched
From some of the posts on here you'd think folk were expecting hundreds to be doing it - out of a tiny allocation.

It will happen, perhaps because of illness or being unable to get around the travel requirements, but I'm not convinced any significant numbers will be doing it to 'game' the system. That notion seems like wild exaggeration to me given the track record these guys have of following Rangers.

From some of the posts on here you'd think folk were expecting hundreds to be doing it - out of a tiny allocation.

It will happen, perhaps because of illness or being unable to get around the travel requirements, but I'm not convinced any significant numbers will be doing it to 'game' the system. That notion seems like wild exaggeration to me given the track record these guys have of following Rangers.

I think there will be more than a few at it.

Register, buy ticket, sell it on? I know of a few that asked in group chats etc. if they'd like people travelling to do that. They were all below the threshold, but it happens!!

Well it’ll be a far higher number than what it would’ve been with city collection + they’re getting 15 points meaning that people missing out will have same issue next game?

As you know, I’m extremely close to the top, I’m personally sorted for Brondby so it doesn’t affect me personally, yet I’m still here calling out this mess out for what it is

Every time tickets go on sale they are snapped up and appear for sale so I doubt that every gold goes to all the games. Once the cccs historic points drop off and if the club ever crack down on people buying and selling on then we might get a truer picture.

Personally I stopped caring about this on Friday as I bought home end tickets as I knew there was very little chance of an away one under this scheme and given the way they are running it that will probably continue. At least I will save £40 or whatever they try to fleece us with next year.

Lyon was also sorted weeks ago so not overly bothered about that either but will go through the motions.

Well it’ll be a far higher number than what it would’ve been with city collection + they’re getting 15 points meaning that people missing out will have same issue next game?

As you know, I’m extremely close to the top, I’m personally sorted for Brondby so it doesn’t affect me personally, yet I’m still here calling out this mess out for what it is
Oh I don't disagree with that point at all. That's kinda obvious I guess. I'm less convinced that the numbers will be as high as in the hundreds as some are suggesting.

Oh I don't disagree with that point at all. That's kinda obvious I guess. I'm less convinced that the numbers will be as high as in the hundreds as some are suggesting.
Well the club should be doing all they can to mitigate people gaming the scheme when the members are contributing over £1m per season + additional purchases

They’re pissing off a lot of paying members and I’ll be vindicated in my crusade when membership numbers drop. £400 odd per person to get a few ticket office staff there to stop people gaming the system, it’s pennies for the club

Pick ups in the city the day of the game shouldn’t happen IMO.

Although all this will encourage going forward with bigger allocations is people on lower gold/high end silver buying tickets and selling on and end up forcing this collecting on the day of the game nonsense.

I know of only a couple of people not going but selling there’s on but they do go to every other game literally.

Pick ups in the city the day of the game shouldn’t happen IMO.

Although all this will encourage going forward with bigger allocations is people on lower gold/high end silver buying tickets and selling on and end up forcing this collecting on the day of the game nonsense.

I know of only a couple of people not going but selling there’s on but they do go to every other game literally.
It absolutely should and I’ll predict it will be in place for the next game because the club are going to be bombarded with emails, same way they were after Ross county

Looking forward to Robertson’s empty rhetoric again, false promises were great the last time

Seeing as I’ve purchased my ticket. I’m now going to make a swift exit from this thread before I get caught up in the Mygers debate.

Anyone else having problems purchasing, got the important ticket information email

I’m on 1,646 points, click to buy

Get no general sale tickets are currently available message !

There are certain guys in our support. Well known ones that get tickets for EVERY Rangers game no matter the allocation. Even if the allocation was 30 tickets they would be guaranteed tickets. Friends in the ticket office ? It needs cleared out.

To be fair mate I have no friends in the ticket office and I have or can get a ticket for every game between friends, being top of my bus points, or my own allocation.
There are certain guys in our support. Well known ones that get tickets for EVERY Rangers game no matter the allocation. Even if the allocation was 30 tickets they would be guaranteed tickets. Friends in the ticket office ? It needs cleared out.

TC should have stayed as it was. Has it hern confirmed that those of us unsuccessful will get the points for applying?

Additional costs? What £400 per person?

We’re paying £1m+ and even more with associated purchases each season. If we can’t afford that then what kind of financial position are we in

I’m pretty sure it’s more than £400 per person x6 or 10 how many ? plus venue hire costs. How much is it for over nighters ? We are a business not a charity, there is a reason that our business is picking up free transfers and letting more players go than are coming in.

Guys like you pay 4x the cost of my ST and yous are treated like an after thought

More concerned about the next revenue stream they can rinse fans for rather than looking after loyal customers

Hope this is being fed back @Greg Marshall

Correct the club is continually looking at maximising revenue streams, the reason being we are skint and making huge losses, however you want the club to splash out on unnecessary expenses to fly folk round europe to hand out tickets.

To be honest most of the tickets exchanging hands in Euro away trips are the hospitality issue. I know I’ve picked them up previously.

Anyone else having problems purchasing, got the important ticket information email
I’m on 1,646 points, click to buy

Get no general sale tickets are currently available message !
Having same problem assumed it was folk having them in their basket with not enough points, never straight forward this nonsense with them!

Quick My Gers question. If I am a My Gers member but non season ticket holder can I apply for European tickets? I know I can't apply for domestic away tickets.

Corrected that for you.

Dont expect privilege, but do expect parity with everyone else.

I've asked mygers 3 times now why I don't get any MyGers points for a hospitality match purhcase. I've bought 3 tickets which come with:

3 x seats occupied in the stadium
3 x match programmes

So why aren't I at least getting the equivalent points to buying 3 regular tickets in the stands and 3 programmes online?

Additional costs? What £400 per person?

We’re paying £1m+ and even more with associated purchases each season. If we can’t afford that then what kind of financial position are we in
i'm sure MyGers was advertised in a way that MyGers was paying for revamp of the ticketing process because they were giving it a much needed " over-haul " but what they've done is " said plenty but done little "

I've asked mygers 3 times now why I don't get any MyGers points for a hospitality match purhcase. I've bought 3 tickets which come with:

3 x seats occupied in the stadium
3 x match programmes

So why aren't I at least getting the equivalent points to buying 3 regular tickets in the stands and 3 programmes online?
Hospitality should be about 25-50 points a ticket depending on what package

Its ridiculous you dont even get the standard 5 points

Hospitality should be about 25-50 points a ticket depending on what package

Its ridiculous you dont even get the standard 5 points

It's mental - it really is.

Not that those points will count much as I'm in Bronze but it all adds up and should be equitable across the board.

Our website is a fucking shambles, after getting the no tickets available message for ages they eventually came up, then tried to add tickets for me and my son (both of us have enough points) only to get the maximum 1 ticket message, usually just clicking update basket sorts it but not this morning, gave up as I had to nip out, now back and its showing no tickets available again.

Why is nothing ever simple with our ticket website?

I’m pretty sure it’s more than £400 per person x6 or 10 how many ? plus venue hire costs. How much is it for over nighters ? We are a business not a charity, there is a reason that our business is picking up free transfers and letting more players go than are coming in.

Correct the club is continually looking at maximising revenue streams, the reason being we are skint and making huge losses, however you want the club to splash out on unnecessary expenses to fly folk round europe to hand out tickets.

To be honest most of the tickets exchanging hands in Euro away trips are the hospitality issue. I know I’ve picked them up previously.
You do realise a club official will be going over to give out the official day trip tickets anyway?

You do realise a club official will be going over to give out the official day trip tickets anyway?
exactly and charge a pick up fee if we are that skint and cant afford to book our own hotel?

How much to hire a space out for the day? say 3 grand then charge 3 quid fee to the 1000 fans

This. SLO will be there anyway.
Won’t just be the SLO, there’s normally 3 staff members on the official planes to ensure people are on buses/take a register/hand out tickets

So essentially it’s the cost to hire a building which wouldn’t be much surely

Our website is a fucking shambles, after getting the no tickets available message for ages they eventually came up, then tried to add tickets for me and my son (both of us have enough points) only to get the maximum 1 ticket message, usually just clicking update basket sorts it but not this morning, gave up as I had to nip out, now back and its showing no tickets available again.

Why is nothing ever simple with our ticket website?
Same here mate, I’ve emailed the TO but I’m not holding my breath for a reply. So frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back