Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was mid table on travel club as had to miss a few for family reasons the first year of Europa league group stages. I am now nearly 100 points clear of the minimum for a small allocation, effectively I’ve jumped to the front of the queue as a result of the change of system.

One of my mates took 8 flights to Armenia a few weeks back was on max points but bumped down the list because of the change. He didn’t get a ticket

That’s doesn’t sit right with me at all.

I guess the debate is should travel ckub loyalty he separate from any other loyalty?

My point is that the majority of people want their ticket posted. That’s what the club are doing.
I want my ticket hand delivered by Gerrard but we can’t all get what we want

Sure majority would prefer system not being gamed

Aye, I was never in the TC so don’t know how that worked but I’m not sure what they can do to fix MYGERS.
well they cant scrap it , theyve gotten far too much cash off the fans to say " we're doing something else "

i bought the Edminston house package for 1 reason and 1 reason only MyGers points that would take me into Gold

My point is that the majority of people want their ticket posted. That’s what the club are doing.

I missed out as well and would still want it posted out always.

If you are doing the day trip planes buses then a taxi to queue for a ticket and back to meeting mates is a pain to say the least.

That’s 10% of tickets. No chance. 1600 is a big number.
You’ve lost me with the 1600 number part?

This is by no means a scientific way to work it it out, it’s not possible, but from a chat I’m on, I know for a fact that around 6 had applied for tickets and had no intention of going.

I missed out as well and would still want it posted out always.

If you are doing the day trip planes buses then a taxi to queue for a ticket and back to meeting mates is a pain to say the least.
Ok, so say you missed out by 1 point and the person above you has bought with no intention of going and had it been collection, they wouldn’t have purchased.

You still advocating postage as the best method?

You’ve lost me with the 1600 number part?

This is by no means a scientific way to work it it out, it’s not possible, but from a chat I’m on, I know for a fact that around 6 had applied for tickets and had no intention of going.
1587 - I was rounding up. Yeh plenty would have applied with no intentions of going, I agree. But that would be people on lower points. To have nearly 1600 points suggests you go to Euro Away games.

I wouldn’t be too concerned it’ll be like Braga in a week or two’s time they’ll be available to buy online via Brondby and pick up on the day of the game or at least buy on the day of the game from their ticket office.

That’s me just being hopeful.

I'm flying out on the Tuesday big chap, will hopefully sort you out a ticket if you haven't got one by then..

Ok, so say you missed out by 1 point and the person above you has bought with no intention of going and had it been collection, they wouldn’t have purchased.

You still advocating postage as the best method?

Yes mate 100%.

On the day of the game I want to be able to do as I please if avoiding getting taxi’s and queuing outside or for the best part of an hour then needing to get a taxi back to meet mates I’ve done it numerous times over the years and it’s a nightmare even more so if you are hung over from the night before.

Yes mate 100%.

On the day of the game I want to be able to do as I please if avoiding getting taxi’s and queuing outside or for the best part of an hour then needing to get a taxi back to meet mates I’ve done it numerous times over the years and it’s a nightmare even more so if you are hung over from the night before.
Fair play. I’m obv complete opposite but interesting perspective

You’ll get sorted home end at least if you go

Thing is, it’s this attitude that means nothing will change

People get sorted themselves so say “fuck it, don’t agree with things but I have my ticket so not overly fussed”. I’ve been sorted every game and still fighting the battle

TC should never have been added to mygers and mygers is a Ponzi scheme. Join the campaign
did you ever attend one of the 2 fan meetings before the Braga game at Ibrox i think it was on the Tuesday and Thursday( game night ) on the week of the game , i was there on the Thursday the Travel club was mentioned often and the scenario of drawing Real Madrid in CL was used and the SLO was 100% in favour of fans that only really attend Ibrox for league/cup games and friendlies getting a equal to better chance than those on old travel club scheme with high TC points , in the SLO's words he said they deserved their Real Madrid trip as loyalty to Rangers and putting money into the club

1587 - I was rounding up. Yeh plenty would have applied with no intentions of going, I agree. But that would be people on lower points. To have nearly 1600 points suggests you go to Euro Away games.
Got you now. I get the point you are making mate but It’s definitely going on.
I have just managed to get a Rangers end one myself by that very method. I still think the system is wrong, but I might as well take advantage myself if Rangers don’t care.

Hopefully the fans who registered for tickets but were unsuccessful will also get 15 points added.

Is this being considered? @Greg Marshall
Some loyalty scheme when you travel the miles pay the costs and take the time off and everyone else gets the same 15 points?
Same as away games,buy your tickets, travel and support the team and get no points added.
Someone who buys a match programme online is better rewarded.
Not a dig at you mate,just a crazy system.

Why would you? Encourages people to apply when they have zero intention of going
Then everybody applies and gets the 15 points. If they are successful and had never intended going then they'd just sell on then. Not a lot of point in that.
You would have to give people points for applying surely. Otherwise the top tiers get put further out in front surely.

15 points for applying and buying a ticket
Or
15 points for applying but not getting allocated.
Or
0 points for applying but not buying.

I couldn’t go to this one but based on the points threshold for this I’ve no chance for future games

You would have to give people points for applying surely. Otherwise the top tiers get put further out in front surely.

15 points for applying and buying a ticket
Or
15 points for applying but not getting allocated.
Or
0 points for applying but not buying.
Then people buy and sell on. How does that improve things?

I couldn’t go to this one but based on the points threshold for this I’ve no chance for future games
You’ll be fine for Lyon as it’s double the allocation, plus if you went official day trip you’d have presumably been ok this time

did you ever attend one of the 2 fan meetings before the Braga game at Ibrox i think it was on the Tuesday and Thursday( game night ) on the week of the game , i was there on the Thursday the Travel club was mentioned often and the scenario of drawing Real Madrid in CL was used and the SLO was 100% in favour of fans that only really attend Ibrox for league/cup games and friendlies getting a equal to better chance than those on old travel club scheme with high TC points , in the SLO's words he said they deserved their Real Madrid trip as loyalty to Rangers and putting money into the club
Interesting. I can see this turning nasty.

Think most forget the club don’t care who gets the tickets . The allocation will sell out . That’s all that matters to them. If folk sell them on they don’t care . Hell they prob don’t care if you buy a ticket , don’t even sell it on and leave the seat empty ‘ one less rangers fan to cause trouble abroad for the suits’ they have the £23 pound that’s all that matters

Sums up how far away the club is to the fans

Got an email a few weeks ago asking if I still want a corporate ticket . I emailed back saying I would but only if I can apply for official flight. Heard nothing back since they said they would look in to it. Now I will have a ticket but technically won’t need one we can only do day trip . Whole ticket club/ corporate are useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back