Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an email a few weeks ago asking if I still want a corporate ticket . I emailed back saying I would but only if I can apply for official flight. Heard nothing back since they said they would look in to it. Now I will have a ticket but technically won’t need one we can only do day trip . Whole ticket club/ corporate are useless
Sport options sold out?

I know the purchase says post but is that confirmed ? I hope it’s collection, might be an inconvenience to my day but at least people in the house aren’t sitting with a ticket and points

Got an email a few weeks ago asking if I still want a corporate ticket . I emailed back saying I would but only if I can apply for official flight. Heard nothing back since they said they would look in to it. Now I will have a ticket but technically won’t need one we can only do day trip . Whole ticket club/ corporate are useless
Hearing we won’t be told until next week. Earlier deadline, fewer of us, yet next week.

Hardly anybody actually wants to collect in Denmark though, apart from a noisy minority on here. It’s far easier for the 95%+ people who get it posted, and it’s far easier for the ticket office.

It doesn’t work either as you could give a passport with a pic of Mikey mouse and you still get a ticket. The club barely check

Frustrating, can’t help but feel like the system is now there to be abused and will be. If anyone has a spare for either end I’ll be happy to take it off their hands

Really against myGers. It’s all about how much cash you are prepared to spend. God help families that have a few season tickets and kids who want all the merchandise etc. I have spent most of my life following our club week in week out including abroad where possible, my son has the same desire but it shouldn’t be about your disposable income. A ticket for a semi final at Hampden should be available to all fans, probably season ticket holder’s first but not because I’ve bought something to get a myGers point.
I’m going to Copenhagen and got tickets from stub hub, missed out on the clubs allocation
As a fellow fan said earlier they should have left the travel club alone and appreciate the club belongs to all of us, not just those who can throw money at it

The problem is all the buses arrive at the same time and the club then just hand them out as quick as possible to avoid abuse and queues. Villarreal was perfect example
That wouldn't be a problem in Copenhagen though cause not everyone is getting a bus down from another place.

Most people will be there from the day before and the rest arriving in the morning with plenty of time to go pick the ticket up

Did we ever find out if the away tickets actually need scanned at the gate to get the points . Might deter a few if they arnt members of a bus etc and don’t know anyone actually going to brondby to sell it to ?

Did we ever find out if the away tickets actually need scanned at the gate to get the points . Might deter a few if they arnt members of a bus etc and don’t know anyone actually going to brondby to sell it to ?
Never going to happen. The away clubs don't care about mygers or who gets points

You’ll be fine for Lyon as it’s double the allocation, plus if you went official day trip you’d have presumably been ok this time
I don’t know if I would have. Im on 1350 so I’m not sure. My two mates were unsuccessful but they’re lower than me

So you think it’s easier to have to meet somewhere at a pre arranged time that could take up easily an hour plus of your day, rather than have it posted to you before you leave?
No it's not easier at all but it's the only way to avoid high pointers just hoovering up all the tickets and passing on to mates. That just creates a closed shop.

Never going to happen. The away clubs don't care about mygers or who gets points
Still not had my st Johnstone points added but . I never made the game but the Dundee points where I did go have been added . Seems strange unless rangers are actually checking if tickets were scanned

That wouldn't be a problem in Copenhagen though cause not everyone is getting a bus down from another place.

Most people will be there from the day before and the rest arriving in the morning with plenty of time to go pick the ticket up
It would interfere with their trip if they had to give out tickets for a long period of time

Still not had my st Johnstone points added but . I never made the game but the Dundee points where I did go have been added . Seems strange unless rangers are actually checking if tickets were scanned
away points have been deducted from everyone they are adding them at the end of the season now

Seems someone started adding them when they shouldnt have been

If I recall correctly during the last MyGers update Away points were added - and then promptly removed. The SLO did post saying Away points would be added at the end of the season.

Anyone having trouble with the payment for the day trip?

Received an email with a link to pay and when I click the link it says the payment method will re-open tomorrow at 8:30am eventhough it says it should be open Monday to Friday 0830 - 1730.

If I recall correctly during the last MyGers update Away points were added - and then promptly removed. The SLO did post saying Away points would be added at the end of the season.
away points have been deducted from everyone they are adding them at the end of the season now

Seems someone started adding them when they shouldnt have been
Ah I just went into my order history and clicked on the Dundee points update and whereas the home games say 5 points the away games are now blank so maybe that makes sense

I know the purchase says post but is that confirmed ? I hope it’s collection, might be an inconvenience to my day but at least people in the house aren’t sitting with a ticket and points
In the email sent out offering you the chance to buy your ticket it says-

“Tickets will be dispatched via 1st Class Post, or Special Delivery.”

When you log in to buy your ticket,they only offer is to receive your ticket is the drop down box which offers post or special delivery at £7.

In the email sent out offering you the chance to buy your ticket it says-

“Tickets will be dispatched via 1st Class Post, or Special Delivery.”

When you log in to buy your ticket,they only offer is to receive your ticket is the drop down box which offers post or special delivery at £7.
I didn't even notice that. Better not get lost

Anyone having trouble with the payment for the day trip?

Received an email with a link to pay and when I click the link it says the payment method will re-open tomorrow at 8:30am eventhough it says it should be open Monday to Friday 0830 - 1730.
It also says open from Monday 18th October in the email but when you click on the link it says it'll be open tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back