Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyon should be a breeze compared to this shitshow. Everybody that wants a ticket should get one no bother for Lyon. The information regarding ticket allocation will be out around 48 hours before the match.
If there are 2000 in gold and around 2000 tickets then that is doubtful as anyone in gold will be daft if they don't apply just to get the points :))

Anyone else realistically facing the option of being in Copenhagen without getting to the game, then? I’m heading over with the wife regardless.

Pretty much as it stands mate.

My mate is going and he has a ticket, don't want to leave him on his tod.

Interesting reading through most of this thread, but isn’t it obvious to people that the club is trying to pass out tickets to the ‘safest’ hands?

Let’s break it down.

1400 (approx) tickets that Rangers have distributed to players/club employees, Corporate, Independent (high gold needed) and Day Trippers.

Who out of them categories are likely to go to Copenhagen and make a complete cvnt out of themselves and the club?

Are you really going to do anything stupid as a high gold member to get banned and miss out on the 40/50+ games a season you attend?

Yes I don’t like the fact tickets are posted out too and it’s open to abuse but realistically 90/95% of the ones in Gold are going to the match.

I don’t buy into the whole incompetence thing either and if it was solely a money grab then the club would kept the travel club and got an extra £20 each of 5/6k.

I don’t necessarily agree with this approach but it’s how the club are thinking behind the scenes imo.

Interesting reading through most of this thread, but isn’t it obvious to people that the club is trying to pass out tickets to the ‘safest’ hands?

Let’s break it down.

1400 (approx) tickets that Rangers have distributed to players/club employees, Corporate, Independent (high gold needed) and Day Trippers.

Who out of them categories are likely to go to Copenhagen and make a complete cvnt out of themselves and the club?

Are you really going to do anything stupid as a high gold member to get banned and miss out on the 40/50+ games a season you attend?

Yes I don’t like the fact tickets are posted out too and it’s open to abuse but realistically 90/95% of the ones in Gold are going to the match.

I don’t buy into the whole incompetence thing either and if it was solely a money grab then the club would kept the travel club and got an extra £20 each of 5/6k.

I don’t necessarily agree with this approach but it’s how the club are thinking behind the scenes imo.
But they used European away tickets as a perk to attract ST holders - on the whole, ST holders weren’t interested or they’d have joined the old TC

But now, the carrot is dangled infront of them; you get to access the odd euro game without having to start on 0 points again and attend qualifiers to build up points

Genuine, regular travellers would’ve happily paid the £20 extra to keep TC separate but then that removes a perk the club want to dangle in an attempt to increase mygers membership

It’s also an interesting take since the regular euro travellers are hardly angels :D

People need to start somewhere though.
My first one at 16 was Barcelona and people were slaughtering first timers on this forum around that trip.
In your case you travelled because of the game, the people I’m meaning is the bams that travel over for a bevvy with their pals and don’t care about the game

Thankfully I wasn’t anywhere near Amsterdam but I seen it in Vienna

Anyone going to Copenhagen for the game should try and find the Musen and Elefanton pub which is about a 5 ot 10 minute walk from the main square. Small pub downstairs but it opens out once you get to the first floor. Pints of Elephant Beer poured through an elephants trunk. Quaint, but let's see how many pints of Elephant Beer it's possible to get through.

Am I right in saying we dont need a Covid test for entry to Denmark but need one (and a 2 day one) for coming home?

If I recall correctly during the last MyGers update Away points were added - and then promptly removed. The SLO did post saying Away points would be added at the end of the season.
Yeah lost my 2 away game points earlier VB, am I right in thinking that the 15 points for the Brondby game will also be held back till the end of the season??

Yeah lost my 2 away game points earlier VB, am I right in thinking that the 15 points for the Brondby game will also be held back till the end of the season??
I dunno about that mate I'm afraid. I'd like to think they wouldn't be held back as, for example, someone going to both Brondby and Lyon could have 30 points there which is a massive difference. Unlike a couple of League games and their couple of points.

No idea though and I don't think anyone has asked before you.

Am I right in saying we dont need a Covid test for entry to Denmark but need one (and a 2 day one) for coming home?
No, you will need to be double vaccinated for entry to Denmark only and either do a day 2 pcr test or lateral flow test after you get back (depending on rules in Scotland and England at that time). You will need to fill out PLF prior to coming back which will need to include the test reference number you have purchased prior to travelling to Denmark (the test will be mailed to your home address, but you receive reference number by email usually).

No, you will need to be double vaccinated for entry to Denmark only and either do a day 2 pcr test or lateral flow test after you get back (depending on rules in Scotland and England at that time). You will need to fill out PLF prior to coming back which will need to include the test reference number you have purchased prior to travelling to Denmark (it will be mailed to your home address).
Cheers

I dunno about that mate I'm afraid. I'd like to think they wouldn't be held back as, for example, someone going to both Brondby and Lyon could have 30 points there which is a massive difference. Unlike a couple of League games and their couple of points.

No idea though and I don't think anyone has asked before you.
it was bad enough waiting 4months for my 25 RTV points being added,hopefully treat away european games different from league ones

I would hold off on purchasing the day 2 return test until the Govt decide if they are removing the pcr test requirement for a lateral flow test (much cheaper), sometime in next 7-10 days.
Think I will wait on this decision before booking Lyon in December. Can’t be bothered with the hassle of PCR

Has anyone received a reply from their emails? Know a few had complained

Has SLO surfaced yet?

Has anyone received a reply from their emails? Know a few had complained

Has SLO surfaced yet?
Went to drop in session today with SLO & assistant, won’t get phone option to TO, probs only open match days now for in person, But email back logged cleared and should get a response from TO via email.

Went to drop in session today with SLO & assistant, won’t get phone option to TO, probs only open match days now for in person, But email back logged cleared and should get a response from TO via email.
That is disgraceful for a club of our size. Robertson spoke about improving customer services and they’re removing in-person service?

One of many things that need brought up at the AGM

That is horrendous,will cause lots of problems for many people.

That’s an absolute riddy and that’s putting it lightly.

That is disgraceful for a club of our size. Robertson spoke about improving customer services and they’re removing in-person service?

One of many things that need brought up at the AGM

Playing devil's advocate... if the email backlog is indeed cleared, email responses should be same day? Agree that there's always a need for in-person, though.

@Greg Marshall is this true? If so, when’s this going to be communicated to the fans

So much for Robertson saying they’re going to improve the customer experience. I’d expect that of a diddy team, not a team with 46,000 ST holders and the biggest source of income for the club we all support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back