Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing devil's advocate... if the email backlog is indeed cleared, email responses should be same day? Agree that there's always a need for in-person, though.
In-person customer service should ALWAYS be an option, no question about it. Even if that means it’s only open say 3 days a week + match days

There’s zero excuse not to offer an in-person service. I’d estimate the staff will be on 25-30k a year; ST holders generate around £25m (?) a year I’m sure + £1m+ through MyGers

We’ll now have a worse customer service experience going forward despite the fans ploughing in more money to the club. There’s no room for being devils advocate here, it’s a disgrace

Went to drop in session today with SLO & assistant, won’t get phone option to TO, probs only open match days now for in person, But email back logged cleared and should get a response from TO via email.

Now if the supporters can’t phone us then there are no issues with MyGers and European tickets.

bagdad-bob.jpg

In-person customer service should ALWAYS be an option, no question about it. Even if that means it’s only open say 3 days a week + match days

There’s zero excuse not to offer an in-person service. I’d estimate the staff will be on 25-30k a year; ST holders generate around £25m (?) a year I’m sure + £1m+ through MyGers

We’ll now have a worse customer service experience going forward despite the fans ploughing in more money to the club. There’s no room for being devils advocate here, it’s a disgrace
No danger will TO staff be paid as much as thag

I think they know that and there always will be in person face to face, what that model will look like and to what extent though unclear.

Hardly anybody actually wants to collect in Denmark though, apart from a noisy minority on here. It’s far easier for the 95%+ people who get it posted, and it’s far easier for the ticket office.
The “noisy minority” that want to make sure the system is being properly followed, watching the game in the house with a ticket for points is ridiculous behaviour

That was a bit daft. They should also have checked.
Initially when the vaccination programme was launched the time frame was four weeks between 1st and 2nd vaccine.It was changed to 8- 10 weeks between so more people could get their first dose sooner.

See in all seriousness, imagine it was the Easdale board that was making the TO remote

The current board get an easy ride from our fans. Definitely playing on our goodwill

Went to drop in session today with SLO & assistant, won’t get phone option to TO, probs only open match days now for in person, But email back logged cleared and should get a response from TO via email.
Are the club not aware we have older fans that aren't computer friendly with regards to emails etc. We're actually an embarrassment and taking for granted

Anyone flying out from Dublin know if you have to do pcr test before you go and before you come back? Even if vaccinated
If you have been vaccinated and have your QR code (vaccine passport) then you are fine. You will need to do the Irish PLF too on the way back. It can be done anytime within 72 hrs of departure. If you're going back to Northern Ireland from Dublin, all the better. No need for a PCR code for day 2 test.

FBS

Initially when the vaccination programme was launched the time frame was four weeks between 1st and 2nd vaccine.It was changed to 8- 10 weeks between so more people could get their first dose sooner.
ad a got mine a day apart if it meant getting on this trip B-D

I agree with you agian (which is a bit worrying:confused:). I think the Dhims do 3, short, days a week. Dunno if that includes match day or not but its better than zero days.

He’s rehearsing pronouncing;

FFS, it’s @Aww Skew again…
There was 3/4 ticket office staff that were great to deal with and really helpful. I’d always make a point in asking for one of them to sort out RSC/personal ST issues and had no complaints

The rest of the staff were useless though so never used to phone

I agree with you agian (which is a bit worrying:confused:). I think the Dhims do 3, short, days a week. Dunno if that includes match day or not but its better than zero days.
I agree there’s probably not a need for it to be open 5 days a week but there’s no credible excuse for it being shut completely, aside from match days

I may rant a fair bit but I speak sense (sometimes)

Isn't that what happened to Nicki Minaj's Cousin's friend? I'm sure that's how he ended up with space hopper bawz. If it ends up that you won't be able to get yer gonads through the turnstiles, I'll help out and take yer ticket. B-D

FBS
Mate I'm looking forward to this trip that much al hack them off :D

Playing devil's advocate... if the email backlog is indeed cleared, email responses should be same day? Agree that there's always a need for in-person, though.
Have you not seen some of the email responses recently? Going through the motions is being extremely kind

I agree there’s probably not a need for it to be open 5 days a week but there’s no credible excuse for it being shut completely, aside from match days

I may rant a fair bit but I speak sense (sometimes)
I’d love to know there reasoning for this. Is it still Covid (surely not ) or is it simply cost saving

Tbf it’s prob neither . It’s prob the ticket office staff not wanting to go back cos they are happy doing the work from home

I’d love to know there reasoning for this. Is it still Covid (surely not ) or is it simply cost saving
It won’t be Covid. If it was Covid they wouldn’t open on match days

The club are ripping the utter piss out of the ST holders

Tbf it’s prob neither . It’s prob the ticket office staff not wanting to go back cos they are happy doing the work from home
Are they working from home though? I’m sure I’ve seen reports they are working from the top floor in Argyle House. Or maybe that’s just some of them.

Booked with Sport Options on the overnight trip from Glasgow. I've had the invoice which has been paid. Can anyone who has used them before advise when I would expect to hear further from them with specific flight details, etc?
Thanks

Just to be clear for this poster, who's looking for a bit of help. He's had the email from CTM so is clearly on the official day trip organised by the Club.

I think he's now trying to make payment. He has the ticket sitting in his MyGers Away ticket bit.

I guess the real question is how does he now make payment, presumably for ticket and flight etc, before Monday's deadline?
We got an email with a link. It doesn’t open till tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back