Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea when we are likely to hear if we are following suit?
No,it is a complete farce.
England have stated they are downgrading to LFT and when it is being brought in.
I am hanging off hoping we switch before Brondby,but knowing our luck the wee witch will change it on Nov 5th :mad:

I’d only cc’d in a portion of my email chain but they came back asking what my specific issues were re customer services. I went back pointing out how Rangers have given assurances re allocation of European tickets (ie wont be sent to home and now done it anyway) and newly opened matches for registration (ie stated would have had to apply for certain previous games to register but now open to all mygers members) - pointed out lack of consistency / mygers total failure.

Didn’t raise hospitality as doesn’t affect me but that’s an utter clusterfuck too.
You’re a hero

Think you can safely wait till week before flying out and see what type of test needed for return to Scotland.
You get the code within about 24hrs after buying it online so plenty time and you usually don’t do a locator form for any country till within 48hrs before flying.

Last edited:
If you've been abroad this year use an old code, worked for me and lots of others.
Does that definitely work? I was abroad recently so have a code, however I presumed the system would be clever enough to know if the code had been used previously (more fool me!).

Would be ideal if this is the case, absolutely don't fancy another 70 quid just to be able to get on the plane.

I assume it would be wise not to order the PCR test required but wait till nearer the time and see if a lateral flow will suffice?

Also England seems to be able to order cheaper versions are they acceptable in Scotland?

I assume it would be wise not to order the PCR test required but wait till nearer the time and see if a lateral flow will suffice?

Also England seems to be able to order cheaper versions are they acceptable in Scotland?
That’s what I’m doing mate , I’m hoping on an announcement today , is it not a Thursday she usually announces anything new ?

Do kids need to book this day 2 test as well? Would I get away with sticking the same code on the PLF?

Does anyone know if I need a PCR test when travelling to Holland even if I’m only passing through Amsterdam airport?
We are the same and i don’t think so as you won’t be leaving the airport

Proof of vaccination is all you need

Someone can correct me if i am wrong though

We are the same and i don’t think so as you won’t be leaving the airport

Proof of vaccination is all you need

Someone can correct me if i am wrong though
I'm sure someone posted on here that you had to fill in a self declaration form even if just in transit

Anyone on the ba flight wed glasgow 9.50 to Heathrow? Then Heathrow to Copenhagen 14.15
We thinking about booking Aspire lounge Heathrow £24.99 pp haha

Does that definitely work? I was abroad recently so have a code, however I presumed the system would be clever enough to know if the code had been used previously (more fool me!).

Would be ideal if this is the case, absolutely don't fancy another 70 quid just to be able to get on the plane.

100% works, done it myself and lots of others have.

Aye

That’s what I’m doing mate , I’m hoping on an announcement today , is it not a Thursday she usually announces anything new ?
We will still have to pay for a lateral flow test even if she falls into line with England. They are around the £25 mark.

I ordered mine this morning. I'm going on the assumption that a PCR test will still be allowed even if it becomes LFT and I can't see the cost being much different. I ordered that £28 test. Got the code emailed to me within two minutes but it said it can be up to two days so there is time if you want to hold off.

Last edited:
I ordered mine this morning. I'm going on the assumption that a PCR test will still be allowed even if it becomes LFT and I can't see the cost being much different. I ordered that £28 test. Got the code emailed to me within two minutes but it said it can be up to two days so there is time if you want to hold off.
The ones most folk are buying are only £28. You don’t even need to do the test, all you need is the reference number. It would be madness forking out £68
Madness paying that too, can get on site for ~£2.

Think everyone should stop being bedwetters and wait until closer to the time.

So if travelling from copenhagen to heathrow then to edinburgh
When filling in locator form they ask for flight number
I take it its the flight from copenhagen to heathrow ?

Where are the £2 ones? Do you actually get a test, or are you basically just paying for a code?
On the same .gov site - you get a code and a slot for taking the test, whether you turn up is up to you. If you have a look through my post history I put a link / name of provider.

On the same .gov site - you get a code and a slot for taking the test, whether you turn up is up to you. If you have a look through my post history I put a link / name of provider.
I scrolled back about 12 pages there and can’t see anything. The thread is 96 pages long :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back