Brondby on Thursday - Ticket Availability. Why Are So Many Being Re-Sold?

Sold 2 due to guys being away for work offshore.

Also know of a few guys selling theres because they are so unhappy with how they are being treated by the club with the whole Mygers/away ticket situation.

I’m not going because I’m on holiday as it’s the October week in edinburgh.

Think the club have got the pricing massively wrong this year though. Europa league was the booby prize and we’re paying a fortune for it.

I think alot were expecting Champions League, then after we fucked that, we got a Europa group that's just not quite as attractive/glamorous as what we've been accustomed to over the last couple of years, at Champions League prices.

Throw in the fact we're on the verge of going out already, then aye - people generally can't be arsed.

I'll be there though, looking forward to it. Missed the Lyon game waiting on wife's Covid results.

I work nightshift during the week and although I could still go and make work I’d have to leave about 15 mins early then rush about and I can’t be arsed with the hassle.

I get notifications for The Ticket Office and had wondered the same. I do suspect it’s down to Covid Passports. I’m willing (as someone unvaccinated for a number of non-conspiracy theory/non anti vax related reasons) to take my chances on Thursday but lots won’t. If I wasn’t I’d have fired it on here for sale.

I’m not going because I’m on holiday as it’s the October week in edinburgh.

Think the club have got the pricing massively wrong this year though. Europa league was the booby prize and we’re paying a fortune for it.
I remember giving the cologne game a miss in the early 80s because they put the price up from a pound to one fifty. Now I've paid £24 for my 8 year old grandson who will be lucky if he pays attention for half the game especially since we are in the club deck as I have the 3 match package.

I was horrified to learn from a beast in work the cost of their package price compared to ours.
Horses for courses.

Our club need to ramp up our finances somehow.

We missed out on millions last year. Millions that we can't really afford to miss out on - as the recent transfer window showed.

I never think of it like that mate.

If we had got beaten 5-0 at the weekend I'd still be going on Thursday.

Whilst I can be disappointed with form etc it is never a deciding factor on whether to attend games or not.
Same here but I’d say form has an effect on most clubs attendances

I honestly have no time for the Europa league this season. A distraction from what is 'now our biggest league campaign ever after stopping 10. Lose the league this year and we have take one step forward followed by 2 MASSIVE steps back.
Saying that. I will still be there Thursday supporting the team as I was on CCS anyway.

Current form coupled with pricing.

I’m not buying the covid passport nonsense, it takes literally 2 minutes to whip one up.

Its getting checked by security guards who dont care, not police with scanners.

Prague has absolutely scunnered me, we’ve been pathetic so far in Europe and we’re in for another unenjoyable night

Think it’s multiple reasons; cost of tickets, people trying to recoup £ given 2 loses in first 2 games, people losing interest because how we’re playing and people disillusioned with mygers

I’ve lost the buzz for home games but I’m looking forward to Denmark

I'm going but its ridiculously overpriced. I'm glad it wont sell out as it's the only way the club will get the message that there is a limit to how far they can push it.

I’m flying back from London for the game and will just make it. It’s mental how fast we’ve gone into the age old spoiled children routine. The atmospheres have been an utter joke this year, look at the weekend.

Think that's a bit of a stretch considering the last 10 years.
Scunnered with the constant take, take, take attitude from Rangers whilst paying us back lip service.

Thats the attitude from most guys I know who go week in week out.

The pricing for these games is a joke, doubt any club in Europa is charging higher.

The point I’m making is on here there’s been a large number of tickets available for the majority of games this season and passports weren’t a thing then.
There is always plenty tickets available, whether it's on here or in the street on matchday. Nothing new. 48000 season tickets will always see tickets for sale.

Football fans
If that's the case then it's pretty pathetic.

Locked out of football for 18 months, coming off the success of 55, top of the league - and people are 'scunnered'?
Football fans are fickle keep serving up the same shite and they will stay away

Going to go purely because it's hard to sell your tickets when you have a season ticket.
The price is a disgrace

Have to say it’s interesting how many tickets are available for this one, especially on here. I’m not talking about ones the club are selling, I’m meaning tickets being resold after buying them.

Interesting after buying tickets in the first place so many people are now deciding not to go. Can only be due to our current form, if we were flying there wouldn’t be as many for sure.

Totally appreciate some will have genuine reasons but I’d guess overall majority is because they can’t be arsed going.

32 tickets (and counting) for sale in the last week on this forum.

Fair Weather Fans RSC?

Least attractive fixture of the 3 game package I'd guess

If it’s re-sold tickets then the price isn’t really the issue is it.

We’ve been rotten all season. Our European form has been particularly disappointing with just 3 goals and 1 win managed in 7 games. The opposition is low status in European terms. Saturdays disappointment is still fresh in the memory.

All of the above means that the harsh reality is that some folk just won’t fancy it, and there won’t be many folk queueing up to pick up the spares.

Have to say it’s interesting how many tickets are available for this one, especially on here. I’m not talking about ones the club are selling, I’m meaning tickets being resold after buying them.

Interesting after buying tickets in the first place so many people are now deciding not to go. Can only be due to our current form, if we were flying there wouldn’t be as many for sure.

Totally appreciate some will have genuine reasons but I’d guess overall majority is because they can’t be arsed going.

Fair Weather Fans RSC?
Work commitments
Job loss
Family commitments
Self isolating
Illness
Double booked

Multitude of reasons that are all perfectly understandable depending on each individual's circumstances.

You will have every excuse in the world rolled out , yet all these people weren't selling before Saturday so their excuses don't wash with me , fair weather RSC indeed I think

Very little enthusiasm for EL this year. I hope we win but a even a loss on Thursday won't come close to the feeling of dropping points in the league this season. And I'd swap a run to the quarters or even the semi of the EL for a League Cup or SC win.

Tens of thousands will be travelling from all over Scotland to attend on Thursday, as they do every game. Would be far less at Ibrox if these people who "don't matter" didn't bother their arses.
Relax, pretty sure the OP is a teuchter as well.

Fair Weather Fans RSC?
I've got covid, gutted, missed Saturday too.

CCCS to keep people top of the pile for semi and finals. Only reason I’m on the CCCS although I do attend the Euro and domestic cup games.

I’ll be there, but we like any other club aren’t immune from the fickle nature of the football fan.

We aren’t exactly pulling up trees and haven’t been all season, and we are teetering on the edge of getting punted out of this tournament when we were all hoping for a crack at the CL at the start of the season.

Add the covid stuff and midweek work/travel commitments into the mix I’m not surprised there’s tickets going around.

If you read the OP again, I haven’t done that.
I go with my brother and he can’t make the euro games due to childcare but we still signed up for the tickets start of season. I know someone else though not going cos of the Hearts result so maybe a mix all round.

I remember giving the cologne game a miss in the early 80s because they put the price up from a pound to one fifty. Now I've paid £24 for my 8 year old grandson who will be lucky if he pays attention for half the game especially since we are in the club deck as I have the 3 match package.
It’ll be hyperthermia for the boy.

He’ll be shivering on your shoulder this time of year up there with the wind cutting in...fuuck knows how my boy stuck it out.

Back