Brondby win 3-2 with 2 late goals.

ssblue

Scrambled a win at home to Vejle who had 2 points going into this game.

6th place in the 12 team Danish league. 13 points off the top.

Surely we can get our EL campaign up and running on Thursday

Last edited:
We don't have many goals in us at the moment.

That will always cause us a problem until we sort that out - even against teams who are not world beaters.

Lack of goals will cost us against any team.

No game that we go into these days is a foregone conclusion.

I won't be putting any money us. We are just not on it atm. They might be mediocre but so we're Sparta. They will be a step up from Hearts that's for sure.

Good chance for us to put a marker down and get up and running for good.

However I can’t see us making easy work of it

Well I guess we'll see. I know because we've dropped a few points this season we're supposed to all say everyone is rubbish and finished but I'm confident we can beat them at Ibrox.

So am I but wouldn’t be shocked if we fucked it tbh

No idea what Thursday will bring. Depends how poor they are if we are to get anything.

Should be beating them but I'd be lying if I said i was confident.

It's going to be another tough game given the form we're in right now. I fully expect a home win but certainly won't be taking anything for granted against this lot.

I’d sacrifice the lot for a run in the league.

I won’t be convinced that those pathetic subs yesterday were with Thursday in mind.

I’d sacrifice the lot for a run in the league.

I won’t be convinced that those pathetic subs yesterday were with Thursday in mind.

I honestly think folk forget just how lucrative a win is in this competition to the club financially.

They're absolute wank. Should be easily dealt with, but we're a mixed bag right now so who knows?

3 wins in 12 Danish Superliga games for Brondby should translate into a comfortable win for us at home.

If we can't do this one then we have sustainable problems rather that temporarily being out of sorts.

Even our Hibs and Hearts performances should see our first EL Group stage win.

Should really be 6 points and hope Lyon do the business against Prague.
If this happens then I think we go onto qualify in second place.

I hope the absolute most Sparta get in their double header with Lyon is 1point. Hopefully they get 0 points! Would make it very difficult for us if Sparta manage to fluke a win against Lyon!

This is all assuming we get 6 points out of our Brondby double header…

They aren’t a great side but lets be honest, they will be saying the exact same about us.

I’d expect them to be a much better side than Alashkert who we struggled to beat.

Unfortunately I don’t have much confidence in us beating anyone at the minute.

Scrambled a win at home to Vejle who had 2 points going into this game.

6th place in the 12 team Danish league. 13 points off the top.

Surely we can get our EL campaign up and running on Thursday
I'd like to think so, let's kickstart the campaign in style and give them a good old skelping!

WE need to beat them twice and also Sparta to keep us going somewhere in Europe and I am not sure we can do that. If the right team is on the park and we play attacking football then we have a good chance but at present SG is not doing this and his subs are all wrong. Hopefully SG and the team will get back to where we were last season and our strikers start scoring. The goal difference between us and the scum shows where we are going wrong but the players have the ability but just need to step up and perform.

Back