Bronze mygers getting more tickets than Silver?

nateman

Mate in bronze has managed to get tickets for Ross County, Dundee & now Livi through mygers while in silver I'm just on Dundee. Don't know how its working but surely the system wasn't designed to be this way? Ross County was a total cockup from the TO which he got lucky with but other than that it seems the scheme isn't working as intended. Nothing against my mate but losing 3-1 on tickets despite being in a higher tier is a bit of a sham.

Several mates in bronze, none have had any.

One in silver has had two, another in silver has had one.

Mate in bronze has managed to get tickets for Ross County, Dundee & now Livi through mygers while in silver I'm just on Dundee. Don't know how its working but surely the system wasn't designed to be this way? Ross County was a total cockup from the TO which he got lucky with but other than that it seems the scheme isn't working as intended. Nothing against my mate but losing 3-1 on tickets despite being in a higher tier is a bit of a sham.
I’m silver and have not had one single away ticket this season

Silver are offered them before bronze. If silvers don’t take it up, they’ll go to bronze.

Not the case for me mate. Just got an email for it about 2 hours ago and when I tried to go on to buy it was already sold out.

I’m bronze and Livi is the first one I’ve had, applied tor everything bar St Mirren and only got offered my Livi one today.

Considering I’m in bronze and the only ticket I’ve gotten is the semi I’d say your mate is just very, very lucky.

Unrelated, but can you ask him what the lottery numbers are going to be?

I’ve no idea how the ticketing system works, I’ve never had an email to say match tickets are on sale, and the seat selector on the website is pish Feel like it needs an overhaul

When you speak to people about MyGers and who gets tickets and doesn't is all a bit

charlie-day-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.gif

No he hasn't.

Today was a sale regardless of Gold/Silver/Bronze. Ross county was a different format. Your mate has had Dundee through MyGers in it's true sense.

Not the case for me mate. Just got an email for it about 2 hours ago and when I tried to go on to buy it was already sold out.

There'll be more silver members than tickets available - you have to get on it pretty quickly

If you applied for Livi, them you should have been offered a ticket.
It's moved down to bronze now.

I think there has to be recognition that despite everything else, the system clearly does have issues in that people are falling through cracks somewhere.

I’m in Silver and heard zero about Livi or Hibs, and know how to use email and navigate websites.

Was the same with the semi final tickets when released. Folk quick to launch into other supporters when there was clearly issues with the system.

When it comes to IT (and particularly regarding ticket activities) Rangers have - for years - been miles behind loads of other businesses. They don’t really give a shit as long as the money keeps coming in.

I'm the same as you. I'm silver, applied for every single away ticket, and only had Dundee so far.

Didn't even get an offer of a Livi ticket, which everyone else seemed to get!

Seems they are getting more than some in gold.

You can f*ck right off ha ha.:))

As you have identified, on many, many occasions, MyGers has its flaws - and it is right to highlight them. However, @StevieG55 has a point, the number of folk who have a go and yet clearly have no idea how its *meant* to work is alarming.

The FAQs aren't great but many would do well to read them: https://www.rangers.co.uk/mygers-faq/5rf3rduyhADk1yDmcH8wEn
The FAQs are a load of shit though, to be fair. Don’t go in-depth enough

That’s where Skew, the MyGers Liaison Officer can step in

I have Hibs away tickets sitting in my account available to purchase but I cannot actually buy them, does that mean I will get one?? No easy this way of doing!!
If you have the requirement for hibs in your purchase history you need to go and buy it.

I’m bronze and Livi was my second, but it was a case of just being quick onto the sale this morning. Applied for all, got StJ in ballot and missed out in the sale for Ross county. So only one by the ballot really.

Silver and had Livi and now Hibs. Up until about a week ago I had hee haw.

I've had a couple via second ballot and a couple via first ballot.

I'm gold.

I probably don't understand how it works but don't feel I'm getting sufficient.
So 4 Aways already, at this stage of the season. That's probably already the same as you'd have got under the old system over the course of a full season. I'm not sure you have cause for complaint on that basis.

People have a go at Mygers which is their right,but the amount of people who are in it and have no idea how it works how to register or read simple emails with instructions is frightening.

End of the day my mate has managed to nab 3 tickets while I'm only on 1 despite wanting and applying for every game so far.

Ross County & Livi were down to luck but the system clearly isn't working if someone in Bronze can get 3 times as many tickets as someone in silver just by being a bit luckier.

We apparently got the email to buy our Livi tickets at the same time and he was just a bit faster, which isn't how a loyalty based scheme like this is supposed to work, am I wrong?

You can f*ck right off ha ha.:))

As you have identified, on many, many occasions, MyGers has its flaws - and it is right to highlight them. However, @StevieG55 has a point, the number of folk who have a go and yet clearly have no idea how its *meant* to work is alarming.

The FAQs aren't great but many would do well to read them: https://www.rangers.co.uk/mygers-faq/5rf3rduyhADk1yDmcH8wEn
Right buddy, we’ll need to get this sorted. People can submit questions before hand and I’ll also do an open mic session

What’s your availability, gaffer?

End of the day my mate has managed to nab 3 tickets while I'm only on 1 despite wanting and applying for every game so far.

Ross County & Livi were down to luck but the system clearly isn't working if someone in Bronze can get 3 times as many tickets as someone in silver just by being a bit luckier.

We apparently got the email to buy our Livi tickets at the same time and he was just a bit faster which isn't how a loyalty based scheme like this is supposed to work, am I wrong?
There has been many ballots for this game and I guess it gets to the stage where they need to be offered and sold and not long to the game so they get sent out to everyone.

My gers is not perfect and dont think it ever will be.

I'm bronze and might come across as wrong but I don't see anyway that I will be able to move up the groups.

Every time points gets added , points thresholds go up and without being able to get to away games then I will never move.

If its based on 5 year history then the ones at the top will always stay on top ect ect but is what it is

There has been many ballots for this game and I guess it gets to the stage where they need to be offered and sold and not long to the game so they get sent out to everyone.

My gers is not perfect and dont think it ever will be.

I'm bronze and might come across as wrong but I don't see anyway that I will be able to move up the groups.

Every time points gets added , points thresholds go up and without being able to get to away games then I will never move.

If its based on 5 year history then the ones at the top will always stay on top ect ect but is what it is

Agree with you. Especially with the amount of points being added for Euro away days which are notoriously difficult to go to, I don't see a way I'll ever be able to get enough points to move into gold.

Right buddy, we’ll need to get this sorted. People can submit questions before hand and I’ll also do an open mic session

What’s your availability, gaffer?
Ha ha, not touching it with a bargepole.:)

@Boab had some - limited - success with his website improvements thread. Might give you some ideas to get a Poll going with a range of ideas that posters would like to see implemented and use that as ammo to tackle the Club? They might not listen but it strengthens your arm in any arguments if you can say '50% of posters think this would be an improvement'. You'd need to outline why as well, of course.

Back