Broomloan Stand - Get there early!

Greg Marshall

Please note that Supporters in the Broomloan Stand are encouraged to enter the stadium earlier than usual.

All Supporters in the Broomloan Rear will have to enter the stadium via Turnstiles 57-60 which are located in the south of the Broomloan Road Stand. Please arrive as early as possible to aid access to the stadium.

Supporters who are in the Broomloan Front should enter the stadium via Turnstiles 61-66. Please note Turnstiles will be closed 67-68. Again please arrive as early as possible

In addition to the restricted turnstiles, we also have a number of supporters who will be in unfamiliar seats, using paper tickets and as a result, we are expecting increased queueing times at the turnstiles.

Anything able to be done about GE corner in general. The season ticket queues are a shambles since new system in place.

Cheers.

Last I spoke to IT they were investigating it - the turnover rate wasn't too much behind other parts of the ground so there is a question of whether it is still supporters adapting to the new system.

What’s the actual problem with the new turn styles?

Asking cos I’ve not had any issues with them yet.

Very slow, in GE corner anyway.

Every game so far this season I’ve stood in a queue when turning up at exact same times as I always have. Never seen queues like this before this season though.

Is it a thing this season where everyone in that one section is all of a sudden turning up later than they used too? It’s a possibility, but highly unlikely!

Back