Brothers and sisters meet Michael “ Rocky” Stewart

In light of this video emerging,I would like to apologise and distance myself from comments I may have made a few days ago in a separate thread regarding mr stewart,where I may have inadvertently called into question his hygiene,religion and parentage.I am so so sorry.

giphy.gif

Takes himself very seriously doesn’t he!?

Thinks he is sending out a message to anyone thinking of having a go at him. Pathetic.

Full David Brent. Love it.

We appear to be witnessing the beginnings of a very public breakdown. I really shouldn’t laugh, but...

If he wants to film himself punching the heavy bag, that's his business. I only ask that he does his job in a fair and even handed manner. He doesn't. I pay a licence fee to watch someone who is incompetent, and that's wrong.

Thats a tad worrying TBH - genuinely hope he has someone checking in on him.

Never been a fan but that outburst on the radio, the petition and stuff like this on Social Media are all worrying traits.

Another thing. His home setup is fucking embarrassing. C-nt has more money than me and my garage setup pisses all over this very comfortably.

The C*** is always alone, even in this he's taken the time to set his wee phone up to film himself in his wee room, all alone, he's a dating profile away from moving in with Leckie

He appears to be using the bag as the physical embodiment of his ‘career’ in the media, the punches mimicking his own character self-assassination.

He needs help and really should take a break from social media as a whole.

I haven’t forgotten his disgusting behaviour and would rather not see him in any shape or form on a public platform.

It’s genuinely quite disturbing reading some of the twitter comments. They really do have a sick rage for our club. Not only do they have a song about our kit man dying, they are also willing the beating of a 60+ year old PR contractor.
They are disturbed. Surely also comments on twitter encouraging violence towards someone, especially who is a recent victim of a violent attack, is illegal?

Back