Brothers and sisters meet Michael “ Rocky” Stewart

Pretty sure David Johnson broke his jaw while he was on flopping on loan at Notts Forest for acting the big baws on the training ground

Good piece on the fud from 2008

I would usually poke a bit of fun at him but in his present mental state he may do something extremely stupid.

Be careful what you are posting guys, that man is clearly unwell.

The comments from the manky hoardes on that twitter post are disgusting. J. T. may not be everyone's favourite but gloating over a pensioner being attacked is is just sick.

When you find out that BBC Scotland think Malky Mackay is a better choice of co-host than you.....

You’ve got to hand it to BBC Scotland.

Managing to find someone even less literate and more bigoted than fanny Michael takes some doing.

punch.gif

Michael "Narrative" Stewart. A guy who has listened to some media discussions with his pal cosgrove ( who probably edits most of his scripts anyway ) and picked ten words to slip into conversation, in the hope it makes him sound smart. Narrative is his favourite and I play Narrative bingo when he is on. He has been trained pavlov's dog style to respond to any query or disagreement with a forehand over the verbal net that must include either "changing / tone of / move / colour or following the narrative". In doing this, he confuses the placed dumplings like derek ferguson or billy dodds, suggests to the viewer that he has a brain cell and bores the sh8t out of anyone with any actual debating skill. Fair play to him for turning such a weak skill set to his advantage within the media. Very much akin to his club football career and how that manifested itself.

Has no one picked up the actual subliminal message here?
Look at the wording of the accompanying tweet. It’s clear as day that he’s referring to Traynor being physically attacked. Absolutely sickening and disgraceful that someone employed in his capacity feels that is acceptable.

He’s a sneaky bastard though and has disguised it as a training video. No coincidence of course that Mr Traynor has been attacked physically and he posts a random video of himself hitting a punchbag accompanied by the comments of just beating an old punchbag?? Ffs

Has no one picked up the actual subliminal message here?
Look at the wording of the accompanying tweet. It’s clear as day that he’s referring to Traynor being physically attacked. Absolutely sickening and disgraceful that someone employed in his capacity feels that is acceptable.

He’s a sneaky bastard though and has disguised it as a training video. No coincidence of course that Mr Traynor has been attacked physically and he posts a random video of himself hitting a punchbag accompanied by the comments of just beating an old punchbag?? Ffs
He seems to be trolling the disciplinary process from the Bheeb by putting this embarrassment up after what happened to Traynor last week

Good piece on the fud from 2008
"Stewart said: “Last year was the first time I thought people seriously questioned what I was capable of. They just didn’t think I was good enough.” This was a surprising statement from a player who had started just 23 games in his whole career at that point."

Hmmm... lots of worrying snippets in that article which only reinforces my belief about lifelong issues. I hope he can find some solace but alas those afflicted by conditions like the one below can never admit there is anything wrong with them and it's the world (body mechanics) that are to blame, and usually spiral, hurting themselves and those around them. Very sad.

I see that he won't be back on the BBC until the BBC are convinced his rant won't be repeated. We all know that Stewart is a stubborn arsehole so don't expect him back soon

Back