Brown and Griffiths

We need someone to get rite in about both of them on Sunday, for far to long we’ve let Brown stroll around like Xavi and Griffiths always gets an easy ride against us. Would love to see someone smash both and show them they won’t take their shite, but I’m afraid our players are to soft for that kind of battle

We are getting bullied on and off the field.

Nothing will come of their disrespect, we will meekly roll over and probably give them a guard of honour as they leave the field after taking 20 off us.

*depressed

I always wondered why these two haven't been charged with bringing the game into dispute as they are goading fans to such an extent that people end up in the hospital. But then I remember where we live and it's the SFA that would have to stand up to the scum which they seem incapable of doing

Best try and ignore the chuckle brothers.
But if the players are aware that these two are running their mouths off, laughing at them,basically calling them pussies, then if that doesn't at least put fire in their stomachs, nothing will.
Have a bit of pride, ffs.

Last edited:
Something off the ball in the last minute like a massive raking down their Achilles would do fine

As expected nothing will happen to them our players are losers and weak minded

There isn’t a hard man or battler in the squad

Every game has been a “gimmie” thus far for these cretins

We need to get in hard from the off on Sunday, I hope the team were watching the Fergie/Wenger program last night for inspiration on how to fired up and stuck right in

If this doesn't stir any passions in our players,nothing will,we can't play anywhere near as bad and given we ran them close the previous 2 games,we need to turn up here big time,in a sense they're playing for their contacts.

Something off the ball in the last minute like a massive raking down their Achilles would do fine

As expected nothing will happen to them our players are losers and weak minded

There isn’t a hard man or battler in the squad
Why is it that when things don't go out way the majority of responses is to go out and intentionally injure a player, can we not just hope that by beating them we can wipe the smile from their faces. Imagine the outrage if someone was to go out and intentionally out one of our players out if the game.

Broon and thumb have as much class as a tramp eating a bag of chips. However as long as they keep winning they can say what they like. It's up to the players to shut them up on the pitch.

I would love to see Lego doing his hard man routine from a stretcher and wee thumb snapped in 3 horrible baldy bits.:D

Why is it that when things don't go out way the majority of responses is to go out and intentionally injure a player, can we not just hope that by beating them we can wipe the smile from their faces. Imagine the outrage if someone was to go out and intentionally out one of our players out if the game.

Never heard of a 50/50 tackle.:p

They will be moving over for the real big boys soon. Mark my words. Their days of being the small time bully are numbered.

They can do what they like, if we can stop 10iar thats all thats ever needed to shut them up forever and the last laugh will always be with us, them and their fans will never get over it.
This is the only way we can shut the tramps up.
The cheek of Rodgers to remotely suggest that there is humility at that rancid, putrid football club goes way beyond stupidity.
There has never been an entitity, maybe other than the RC church, that has regularly demonstrated the polar opposite.
The absolute epitome of classless.

Who do we have in our squad that’s actually capable of shutting them up?

We are not exactly known for our physicality, much less our bottle.

Annoys the fck out of me that not one media outlet had the balls to question Rodgers after all his talk about humility prior to the last game, against the comments made by many of their players after the game including these two areh#les. A club and support full of hypocrites

This is the only way we can shut the tramps up.
The cheek of Rodgers to remotely suggest that there is humility at that rancid, putrid football club goes way beyond stupidity.
There has never been an entitity, maybe other than the RC church, that has regularly demonstrated the polar opposite.
The absolute epitome of classless.
There will never be any class from them, to be honest it doesnt get to me that much im good at ignoring it and dont get riled up because i know when we do get it together it will be sweeter than anything.

If we stop 10air it will be worth it because a lot of their fans will never be able to get over it, hopefully next season we might have a midfield who can go toe to toe with them.

fergie spoke of pre match and who they could wind up the most rather than putting the boot in. Sounds rational to antagonise fekks to lose the plot

Again, the only smidgen of a comfort is knowing those twats are nothing outside this pish stained pub league.

Peter “we’re aiming for the last 8 of the champions league” Liewell must be spewing.

I can fully understand the disgraceful behaviour from the repulsive Giffiths - it’s in his DNA! I am totally mystified as to the behaviour of ‘Rangers Fan’ Brown - who grew up in staunch Village of Hill of Beath! Surely his family and friends should have guided him away from the darkness!! Need to get tore right into them both from the off! Griffiths likely to start as Dembele still carrying a knock!

If (I really feel I should be saying ‘when’) we get beat, I at least hope some of our players noise them up and leave one on them. Have a cheeky rake of the studs down the Achilles and tell them both what ugly, inbred, repulsive fucking mutants they are.

Get in their faces, press high, don't give them an inch or a second and we have a chance.

In another universe.....
When we are winning 3-0 with 2 minutes to go we can make a couple of red card tackles on they 2, hopefully their bottles crash and then they lose their last 3 games...

Hit them early and hard.

Two problems with that though 1) not sure we have the personnel to do it 2) Thomson will be dying to pull out his red card

Would like to see less threads on here about these two ugly c*nts. If they think coming out and talking about us constantly in the media make them look big and cool they are sadly mistaken. Obsessed much

I want us to fuckin smash them from the start. Get in about them. Tell lego eater and Thumbheid quietly, that the first opportunity we get we are going to end his career. We should be winding these clowns up in the tunnel. No handshakes either. No giving the ball back at injuries. Feck this being the better human being. If we are getting beat, I want, no, I EXPECT injuries to be metted out.

Is this something else that shouldn't really annoy anyone, but should actually get pinned to the dressing room wall?

Hit them early and hard.

Two problems with that though 1) not sure we have the personnel to do it 2) Thomson will be dying to pull out his red card

This is a problem that the club refuses to address. Our players watch Ryan Jack being crucified by refs, yet Broonaldo kicks anything for 90 minutes with no reproach. We can't match the hard man antics of our opponents as our players will get red cards, guaranteed.

This is a problem that the club refuses to address. Our players watch Ryan Jack being crucified by refs, yet Broonaldo kicks anything for 90 minutes with no reproach. We can't match the hard man antics of our opponents as our players will get red cards, guaranteed.

100% correct.

Dorrans, Jack & Cardoso all out of action for long periods due to hammer throwing.

Non confrontational approach by the Board, certainly in this instance, was wrong.

We need someone to get rite in about both of them on Sunday, for far to long we’ve let Brown stroll around like Xavi and Griffiths always gets an easy ride against us. Would love to see someone smash both and show them they won’t take their shite, but I’m afraid our players are to soft for that kind of battle

We say this constantly, but our players are hammered if they take a firm grip of a game now. The Club should have called out the pish we get in the form of refereeing and officiating a long time ago. They still need to draw a line in the sand and should start this week but that won't happen.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to find out the reason many of our players are out of sorts is down to zero back-up from managers and Club officials in recent times. I'd have been swating off SFA and SPFL wanks with a QC in each hand if I'd been looking out for our players, the anger I'd have thrown in their faces.

The thing is their behaviour should fire the players up big time. Should fire the board and management up big time. Sadly it won't happen though. There is still a good chance our players will go out their against them and go down with a whimper.

I really hope our players are up for it and I really hope Murty gets it right. We're only postponing the inevitable but it would make the fans very happy if we ensure they don't win it against us (although, they can win before they play us can't they?).

You can’t play nice with those two!

We need a Souey Hurlock type that will win the ball ……at all costs!!

We have no one in our ranks that is willing to do that.

So many players have failed…consistently… to lay a glove on them!

Sorry but it’s spineless behaviour and not Rangers behaviour that needs to be addressed for next season……if……we are to make a challenge next season!

Crissake … Hiv’s have it!

So does freakin Killie……why can’t we?

Our squad have got to ‘man up and muscle up’ which seems to be the physique for the modern day footballer!

Tired of watching our players bounce of ‘their’ players in tackles!!

Player like windas and Tav have no sort of aggression in them at all. Bunch of sissy boys.
Wee Holt, docherty, and Cummings might be up for it. The rest...nut

Fingers crossed we are the partycrashers on sunday and build well in the summer and win the league next season to put an end to this tainted 10inarow pish. We Are rangers!

Back