Brown and Griffiths

The reason why they have strolled it is a failure on our part. They're classless and we haven't behaved appropriately on the park reminding them.

I want to know from folk on here who they think in this current squad has the balls to give them it back?

I wish we had the characters in our dressing room to put those cretins in their place, sick to death hearing their comments every day slagging us, would love for us to ruin their party this week but not one bit of me believes it can happen

Let's be honest Here, if we cannot get ourselves up for a cup semi final when there was something to play for, Sunday is going to be a fucking shambles for us

Winning is a very tall order ,if it’s going pear shaped I’d just go out to do either of them as hard as I could

It annoys me that Brown swaggers about as if he runs Scottish football. When we had the likes of Fergie, Davis, Thomson or even Pedro Mendes he was a nobody. Absolute dud.

Even Griffiths - fancies himself as a cult hero.

Really wish we'd sign players capable of putting the dirty bastards back where they belong.

Unfortunately they can say and do as they wish and they know it, they feel no threat from anyone in our team, what a sad indicment that is on us.

Pair of mongos. Their team is on the cusp of winning the league and all they two can think/talk about is Rangers. Social media has fucked this country up by the fact they two think they are Charlie big baws!

Back