Brown Brogues - Between the Lines

You know I am struggling to find anywhere that confirms Neil Lennon has completed the required licence, he appeared to register so he could take Celtic in to the CL previously. But the rules state inscription to the course only is not enough.. will Celtic have no choice but to replace Lennon for a Pro Licence coach? is this why Lawwell had to try force Deila on him as his Number 2 previously, is Lennon too flakey and thick to study the course to complete it? Hmmmm.
Has this question been answered?

Does the LRB have the required licence?

I hope we smell blood and go for the kill.

Get Kent in and a real quality left back.

We’d then use Flanagan as backup for either side.

And create a victims fund

Do you honestly believe they’ll ever be culpable? It smells like a real cover up involving Scottish Labour and the secessionists? I hope I’m wrong becthe least these victims should get is a full apology an admission of guilt and a substantial cash settlement. I’ll believe it when I see it so to speak.

Do you honestly believe they’ll ever be culpable? It smells like a real cover up involving Scottish Labour and the secessionists? I hope I’m wrong becthe least these victims should get is a full apology an admission of guilt and a substantial cash settlement. I’ll believe it when I see it so to speak.

Precedent has already been set on what a Demi Employee is and vicarious Liability. A house of cards.

We win the league the gap is gone starve them of it for a 3rd year they will be reduced to a similar size of income. The big sponsorships will disappear as will their fans.
This is why it’s imperative we win the title this season. Well, that and another tainted reason.

Back