Brown Simulation

The club could raise a complaint with the compliance officer. I doubt it would be successful. Does anyone know who the referee observer was.

The guy is an absolute embarrassment, he has zero to offer footballing wise so this kind of behaviour is all he has left. Sadly it gets lapped up here rather than being publicly shunned for his total lack of professionalism. Can always tell a lot about players by their reactions when they have a positive result and this wanks first thought is to taunt opposition fans. Sooner hes gone the better, never been a more protected player in Scottish football. How hes gotten away with his behaviour for so long is absolutely baffling.
Then you think af Andy Halliday fist pump red card and wonder even more why that cretin is allowed to get away with his childish behaviour.
The guy is a complete rocket and always has been yet can stroll around taunting our players and fans like he owns the gaff.
Very strange maybe he knows something?

Not much been said about that.. surely he will be up in front of the compliance officer for that one?
It will be swept under the carpet as usual. Funnily enough if the shoe was on the other foot, we wouldn't hear the end of it within the very same MSM.

Rangers silence at times doesn't help the situation IMHO as we should be defending ourselves against blatant simulation in order to get a player sent off.

Last edited:
I must admit I don’t see Brown being cited, despite it being the right thing to do.
However, there is a bit of me that sees him cited and suspended for a number of games which will include one against Septic.
There is no way he plays that way again celtic though. He’ll be an absolute angel, which of course neuters his game

As a team we are so naive

Once again we have let brown get in to our heads and dropped points we shouldn’t have. Everyone in Scotland knows what he is like and is finished but we fall for it again.

He mugged Morelos off the 2-2 game at Ibrox and put him completely off his game (yeah I know he scored but overall was gash).
I have to agree with you, I'm more annoyed at our players getting sucked in by him than the countless threads there are on Brown being a kunt.

Lauded as being the player of his generation in the unchallenged years, yet was mercilessly exposed again and again for the minor talent he was in numerous CL campaigns. That was at the height of his powers and says everything you need to know about scott brown and his place in Scottish football.

What annoyed me the most was a washed up Bheast who is finished as a footballer, for the better of our midfield tonight.

From the constant diving to the pathetic theatrics with the slightest of touches, it's embarrassing but you know what, it f*cking worked.

Obviously helps when you having a cheating c*nt like Clancy in the black, but we need to deal with this Lego eating bheast at Ibrox at the next game.
Arfield is the only one of our current crop of players ‘wide’ enough to deal with him and has done so in the past. Sadly, he’s such an influence in these games, I’d always be playing Arfield in an advanced mid role, in and about Brown and clever enough to play him at his own game…not to mention to benefit from Brown’s inevitable forced and unforced errors.

There is no way he plays that way again celtic though. He’ll be an absolute angel, which of course neuters his game
I said that to the Aberdeen fan I work with. Asked why he was happy to see one of his players try harder against one team than another?
He replied, "he did try against Celtic. He had to go off with cramp"..

I said that to the Aberdeen fan I work with. Asked why he was happy to see one of his players try harder against one team than another?
He replied, "he did try against Celtic. He had to go off with cramp"..
There's a big difference between running around a lot, and getting in the opposition faces, goading them and throwing yourself around as soon as they get near you.

In virtually every incident in the game, Brown was in Clancy's face telling him what he should be doing.

He'll be doing none of that against them....

The guy is a complete arse ! Runs about like a wee lassie trying to get his fellow professionals sent off, rolling about everytime somebody went near him. He should of recieved a booking in first half for diving but his pal Clancy just smiled and told him to get up . He is such a limited footballer that this is his only way of being anything to his team.

Should do a ‘Fergie’ on him

He told me that if a bampot player was putting the boot in or being a prick, then between him and John Brown said player would be getting thumped.

‘I’m going to do you then when I get a yellow I’m swapping with Brown and he’s going to do you again’

Funnily enough the warning usually put paid to any antics.

I said last night when I seen the team sheet that my biggest concern was our midfield being too lightweight against the likes of Scott Brown who is only too happy to throw the hammer about and is cute enough to act the victim. Watch him walking off laughing and joking with the ref - he’s doing that to sweeten the ref up for the next time. Our players just ran off the park.
When Alex Ferguson was at Aberdeen they would play this tactic every game on the oppositions best players.First Miller would rattle the player then Simpson then Cooper then Mcleish and so on.Stein did it to a lesser extent at celtic.Brogan,Hay and both these managers would put refs under pressure days before any big games.Stein did it before every old firm game.

Not much been said about that.. surely he will be up in front of the compliance officer for that one?

Not only is he an odious ratbag bastard, this shite about him only targeting Alfie in games all our players (when Kent was walking off) he is also tearing into, and the likes of ugly, cratuur faced hayea getn into kents face (which he took the bait).

And we are up against the fuukin romanist cuunts in black so it's an uphill battle.

Tuesday night after their penalty I switched telly off as there was way we were taking 3 points after that.

If Morelos had deliberately got an opponent sent off by taking a dive then laughing when the player was sent off. The Press up here would be in overdrive to have him retrospectively sent off.

It's been quite the contrary with that scumbag Brown. He has been lavishly praised for his actions.
Apart from Diving when Kent went close to him there was about half a dozen incidents in game where Brown dives trying to get a Rangers player booked. Sky Tv did their best to not show any replays of Browns village idiot display. Clancy his pal just smiled and let Brown carry on until they finally nailed Kent. To be honest I thought it was Tavanier they were trying to set up.

The guy is a complete arse ! Runs about like a wee lassie trying to get his fellow professionals sent off, rolling about everytime somebody went near him. He should of recieved a booking in first half for diving but his pal Clancy just smiled and told him to get up . He is such a limited footballer that this is his only way of being anything to his team.

Souey would have cut the bastard intae quarters.

Should do a ‘Fergie’ on him

He told me that if a bampot player was putting the boot in or being a prick, then between him and John Brown said player would be getting thumped.

‘I’m going to do you then when I get a yellow I’m swapping with Brown and he’s going to do you again’

Funnily enough the warning usually put paid to any antics.

I said last night when I seen the team sheet that my biggest concern was our midfield being too lightweight against the likes of Scott Brown who is only too happy to throw the hammer about and is cute enough to act the victim. Watch him walking off laughing and joking with the ref - he’s doing that to sweeten the ref up for the next time. Our players just ran off the park.

From the boardroom to the park we're clueless. We let them take the piss.

Both Hayes and him should be cited, but they won't be. Clancy should be sacked.
I hate the both of them and this is in no way a compliment to the scumbags but they played the game, laid a few traps and we fell right into them. On the night they carried the sheep and they wanted the result more. We were very passive. Only ourselves to blame making frauds like brown and hayes look decent and making a poor aberdeen team look good. I hope gio ripped the team a new arsehole after the game

Should be bread and butter for the compliant officer, cheating to get an opponent sent off but this is Scotland.

He's like the jilted lover.

Wasn't good enough to play for the bears, never achieved 10 in a row and now plays in some freezing shitty town that looks grey.

What a career.

The Scottish media try to paint Brown as some wee humorous guy but the truth is he's a vile nasty character. It would appear that many in the media have forgotten that he defended the racist Celtic player Aleksandar Tonev after he got a 7 game ban by the SFA.

The big "hard man" also deliberately tried to injury a 16 year old Harry Cochrane at Hearts with the boy needing to be put on spinal board and taken to hospital after thug Brown tried to settle a score with him.

Typing the words "Scott Brown elbow smash" into google also bring up a ridiculous amount of newspaper articles over the years about him trying to severally injure fellow professionals.

The clown is pathetic. An absolute ned who has bee getting away with murder for years. Watching him and Clancy having a laugh and chat at the end of the game just confirmed what every Rangers fan thinks about the corruption in scotshit football. Strange how no referee ever has a friendly chat with one of us. Every set piece the other night Clancy was over warning one or more of our players about something. That's when I knew he was waiting on any opportunity to give a penalty after the McGregor incident.

A lot of people out with rangers think this is funny because it brown doing it to us. Its embarrassing getting a fellow pro sent of then laughing.

There's a big difference between running around a lot, and getting in the opposition faces, goading them and throwing yourself around as soon as they get near you.

In virtually every incident in the game, Brown was in Clancy's face telling him what he should be doing.

He'll be doing none of that against them....
Which is the point that the any decent journalist or pundit would make. Brown will only do this against us and perhaps Hearts. If he done it every week then it would still be embarrassing but consistent. So if that‘s an Aberdeen tactic against us then Brown is cheating his own club. Will he go down looking to get a St Mirren player sent off next week, not a chance.

I’m all for our players being a bit cuter but if Morelos does what Brown does then the country would be imploding. If Halliday or Souttar does that next week to get a Tim sent off then the again they will go apoplectic.

Message to John Souttar: do it!

Only in Scotland could you be lavishly praised for that type of behaviour on a pitch and only in Scotland could such an average footballer have so many medals.

The non denomination (for a change) compliance officer will do as he SFA demand. He will cite Brown just in time for him to miss the game against Celtic in a few weeks. Well he has had form for this. So dont laugh.

Just like Beaton and Madden, his interview was along the lines, Would you jump in the clyde if we asked. Yes was the reply. Job is yours!

Can’t get my head round people saying our players are naive and need to wisen up against Brown. What are they supposed to do, not go within 5 yards of him in case he dives? It’s the officials fault for ignoring his bullsh1t and letting him get away with it.

See the next time we play Aberdeen, I think Tavernier should join Brown at the centre circle pre kick off, the Ref tosses the coin and when the two , ahem, Captains shake hands Tav should immediately scream out, drop to the ground holding his face and roll about in agony.

Let’s then see if “ simulation” and ” Unsportsmanlike conduct” are still a thing in Scottish football.

Either that or he should punch the prick.

Remember that time he tried to headbutt Morelos’ arm a year or so ago? I tried to find that but can’t. Did I imagine that? lol

Brown just like Griffiths once the challenge came they were found out, celebrated wins against nobodies picking up meaningless baubles.

Back