Brown Tackle vs Broadfoot Tackle

If the compliance officer comes out in the next few days and gives Brown a retrospective red card for his potential leg breaking challenge it will be the ultimate kick in the teeth for us as far as this whole compliance nonsense goes.

I can see this happening if only to taunt us with it being evidence of parity in the system in full knowledge that it’s too little too late. He was still allowed to be on the park to score an injury time winner that has really put us behind the 8 ball in the title race

It will prove what a mockery this system is and should be the trigger for us to lead the charge for VAR in Scottish football

Brown's was a yellow. People let their hatred get in the way of rationality.
So going over the ball and planting your studs in an opponents shin is only a yellow in your opinion? I’m glad I don’t play fitba with you. It was a prime example of the thuggery that goes unpunished in Scottish football and most likely the reason we don’t see many skillful players ply their trade in our country. Tolerance of such dirty play and harsh punishment of trivial things like backchat is why Scotland is, and will remain, a footballing backwater

The thing is if lego muncher had been sent off for his challenge it would be impossible for broadfoot to get sent off for nailing lego muncher.

Had Brown been appropriately been shown the red card then he would not of been on the pitch for Broadfoot to tackle and receive a red, nor would he of been on the pitch to score nor would he be there to receive a 2nd red???? Just a thought!
Kilmarnock might have got the upper hand against a10 man scum team,yet we miss two top players for zilch and yet again Brown is getting away with it.

Last edited:
brown should have three red cards since the 29th:

on candieas
on the hibs players
on the killie player

only a yellow for the three.We're being cheated

I think looking at where the ball is when contact is made. Says a lot for me.

Jesus Christ. Lego munchers definitely worse. Broadfoots nowhere near as dangerous. Hits him in the foot.

Madden is a f*ckin cheating c*unt too obsessed about not having the rangers fan / mason thing thrown in his face. Constantly gives them decisions and punishes us for fu.ck all.

Are you suggesting or confirming that Broadfoot is not entitled to be refereed by the same standards as every other player on the park?
No I expect him to be given a red card for a stupid lunge that caught brown flush .It was a dangerous challenge , as was Brown's, who should also have walked .

We both know that's not happening in Scotland .

Both are red - the difference is the Celtic players all run towards the incident screaming making it look far worse of the 2 while the Killie players done nothing.

Even when Brown handballed it after being on the yellow, they hardly asked for it. Had that been me, I would had completely stopped and turned to the ref screaming for it. Play smart, something Killie never done yesterday.

They were very lucky yesterday.

Brown could have been off, Broadfoot is retarded for putting his team in that position, Kilmarnock looked to miss a few chances and when the goal came at the death it was form a wild, over the bar swipe, which took a huge deflection.

I think most of us now accept the league is over which is so frustrating. A competent performance from Rangers last weekend and them getting what they deserved and we would have cut their lead.

If the compliance officer comes out in the next few days and gives Brown a retrospective red card for his potential leg breaking challenge it will be the ultimate kick in the teeth for us as far as this whole compliance nonsense goes.

I can see this happening if only to taunt us with it being evidence of parity in the system in full knowledge that it’s too little too late. He was still allowed to be on the park to score an injury time winner that has really put us behind the 8 ball in the title race

It will prove what a mockery this system is and should be the trigger for us to lead the charge for VAR in Scottish football
Correct, I can see this happening but the damage is already done, Brown sent off ,nae last minute goal, nae red card for Broadfoot.
Madden shat it

Seeing it live I thought browns was a yellow and no Kilmarnock player even reacted in a way which suggested they thought otherwise. I agree it looks worse in close up replay , but then they all do. I don’t think broadfoots was a red either, no intent to harm the player and again Celtic players hardly react which is a good indicator that they never thought it was red either. If either was a rangers player and it was given as a red i doubt you would say it’s a red card offence.
Why would they react when they already know that brown doesn't get sent off for going studs up

Broadfoot the low-budget Ramos.

Loves a bit kicking and "shit-housing" as I saw it referred to.

Brown is a protected donkey. I'm pretty sure people text £3 a month to look after him.

Back