Brown's dive today

Do not want him cited, do not want him booked , do not want him sent off. do not want him injured Why ? because with him playing and that other asshole on the sidelines we have a better chance off catching them . Hope he plays every minute of every game left this season.Hes a liability to them

Rangers should be keeping everything like this to bring up if our players cited with same stuff.

He's the absolute opposite of everything he thinks he is and the Scottish media want him to be. He's a cheat and a thug. He's a diving bastard and a fucking pussy on the park as well. Has next to no actual ability and has been allowed to swan around Scottish football for years.

Any other league he'd have been made to look like the pointless fanny he is. Just like he does when he plays in Europe or did for Scotland. Absolutely found out.

Today's dive was just pathetic. Just sums him and his team up. The fact we've ended up so far behind them this season is more than a bit shite.

Couldn't have summed him up any better mate!

I did. So my question stands did ref cheat by not booking him, there have been people in past been called up before if the ref has missed something :rolleyes:

As I've said, the rules mean he cant be cited because he didn't succeed in conning the ref.

Do not want him cited, do not want him booked , do not want him sent off. do not want him injured Why ? because with him playing and that other asshole on the sidelines we have a better chance off catching them . Hope he plays every minute of every game left this season.Hes a liability to them
No, he would only a liability to them is he wasn’t the untouchable media loved arsehole he is and was being booked and sent off most weeks

Just another example of the inconsistencies of our refereeing, its no wonder that people see the refs as cheats when time after time we see incidents like this, two blatant dives by sellic players trying to con the ref yet neither are dealt with, yet when we look at Morelos who was booked when an Aberdeen player had his arms all over him we ask why these two aren't refereed to the same standard?

Brown is definitely getting cited the morror , Jakie Chan telt me
ed054e0c456469dcf229db1f8000b825.jpg

I said exactly that in an earlier post. Alfie would have 100% been booked for that, and pundits pouring over it and highlighting it.
Boyd tried to mention it but was spoken over.
To be honest alfie would have been sent off for that kicking of the hibs player. Brown is a cûnt

The CO cant cite Brown, rules are that a player can only be dealt with retrospectively if he cons the ref. Questions should be asked of the referee though as it was right in front of him

Bobby Madden was looking straight at McGregor and he got done. In any case , I am not sure if the ref would have been looking at Brown as the ball was well away when Brown flicked out a leg to engineer a penalty. The ref could have been following the ball. The only view I saw was of his back.

Bobby Madden was looking straight at McGregor and he got done. In any case , I am not sure if the ref would have been looking at Brown as the ball was well away when Brown flicked out a leg to engineer a penalty. The ref could have been following the ball. The only view I saw was of his back.
Ball got booked last week against the Scum for flicking his leg out.

I hope our club has been recording all these incidents this season and building a portfolio for going to war with the SFA next season . They will try the same shit next season as it worked for liewell and his lackies . We must go on the offensive right away to prevent this happening again . Mind you the way the ginger prick is running his team it might not work this season ,here's hoping

Well if it was fit for purpose she would be ,even more so that he wasn't booked who was the Ref.

The referee was Nick Walsh.

It just makes me all the more raging how the Ref kept Brown on the pitch against us when he should have been off on two occasions, they would have been at 9 men .

Shockingly enough it's nowhere to be seen. Not on the video of their game on the SPFL YouTube channel and probably nowhere else.

Sorry. I thought you were talking about the much earlier incident when Hayes did a Brown. I see now that you were probably talking about the same passage of play when Forrest dived into Gray seconds before Brown.

Thats the one. I had seen it online and had it in my head as forrest. Both equally as ugly so i got them confused haha. Desperate dive just like browns

Back