Broxi bear debut (random fact)

BF4_Loyal

Going through old programmes and rangers news I’ve collected through the years and came across the programme from my first match, Rangers vs Raith Rovers 13th November 1993. Was a 2-2 game and hately scores the 2. I was 7 years old

Anyway started reading the programme and realised this was also Broxi bears debut that day aswell. Random fact and all that there but thought it was pretty cool my first match as a kid was also Broxi’s first game lol :))

Going through old programmes and rangers news I’ve collected through the years and came across the programme from my first match, Rangers vs Raith Rovers 13th November 1993. Was a 2-2 game and hately scores the 2. I was 7 years old

Anyway started reading the programme and realised this was also Broxi bears debut that day aswell. Random fact and all that there but thought it was pretty cool my first match as a kid was also Broxi’s first game lol :))
Time to change your avatar mate.;)

Haha any suggestions lol

You know it makes sense lol

5TaBOVs.jpg

The Banter Years were tough for us all, but they were particularly hard for Broxi. He found it tough to rally the crowd and maintain a positive attitude when what he was watching on the pitch was so poor. I'm sure he was tanning the drink and drugs at that time:

2_Screenshot-2019-03-25-at-130225.png

It was a fucking terrible game as well. Like most of 93/94, we were a shambles

I actually went in there on fb to that rangers archive page that shows all the old games, typed in the search that match and just watched the highlights of it

I remember him totally leaving hoopy looking like a mug at hampden one time. Went to hi5 hoopy and left him hanging. Childish? yes. I don't care.

Knew the guy very well inside the suit back then.
Went on our bus to the away games.
Cracking big bloke.

Back