Broxi running tomorrow

Needs to be better than 9/2 offered by Skybet to be worth an EW bet. At 1/5 the odds it means you still lose a small amount if it's placed but doesn't win.
Might look at a spread or win bet tomorrow though

Last won on the all weather off a rating of 59.Running off 70 today.Has won 1 race on the all weather.Skybet paying first 4 places on an each way bet,however 4/1 is a bit low for that type of bet.

Needs to be better than 9/2 offered by Skybet to be worth an EW bet. At 1/5 the odds it means you still lose a small amount if it's placed but doesn't win.
Might look at a spread or win bet tomorrow though
Will probably put as part of my Lucky 15/31 at that price.

Fiver on at 4/1 with B365. Have had more returns than not from Broxi so happy to invest again. Nicola Currie is Broxi's regular rider and has done well on him so fingers crossed.

Re Nicola Currie, she didn't make a couple of rides last night and has been replaced on #7 in the 2.50 so may be something in it.

No Nicola Currie riding today so replaced by David Probert hopefully change of jockey brings him home stuck my usual £20 on him

David Probert is a good jockey.
Got this on a Canadian with two good winners earlier.
Rendition of Follow Follow in the office if it wins :))

Broxi running in the lucky last at Lingfield 4.20 on Friday, currently at 9/2 in a 9 runner field.
Has been a good each-way horse recently!!

Disclaimer - OP is not responsible for your mortgage payments, life savings, kid's funds being spent and so on.
Just clocked this, I’m putting a few quid on seen as I’ve skinned the bookies for a few hundred today.

Put £11 e/w last night after a few beers and reading this thread and had forgot all about it.
I feel like I'm all in now

Tally up winners tomorrow when sober, had a couple of pound in my account and had numerous winners today with increasing amounts in betting, something I’ve never done before, known my limits of when to stop even when I was up but banked 500 and have another few hundered to play with.
Might be small fry to some but a lot to me, happy days.

Back