BT commentary

He's not wrong re the standard of these teams. We've faced far far better.
We have faced far better but Brondby are the Danish Champions Sparta are easily the 2nd best in their league and also beat that mob comfortably home and away 12 months ago!

Point being I think we all all see where we are but the naritive with the media is that we are shite and the rats are hard trodden galacticos!

Hanging on nothing, 2 balls into the box!
One to the far post and a double stop from Greegs. Folk forget goalies make saves and it isn’t a sign of hanging on, this was a team with internationals and a team who beat us first time round you aren’t going to have any game at this level without losing chances
We dominated about 70 plus minutes of that match

Didn't see it tonight because I was at the game bit surprised by folk slating Rob McLean. He's not bad on go radio. 100 times better than the other 1 Paul cooney

I said it in the match thread but it’s true, they were more positive about Celtic getting battered 4-0 at home in Europe than they were about us beating Sparta 2-0 at home (the same Sparta who a year ago grubbed Celtic 4-1 at home and 4-1 away) and a 2-0 win that sees us qualify from our group with a game to spare.

There is absolutely nothing fine about that.

Repeated unnecessary mentions of the cup game from the weekend. Once or twice early on, fine. Still bringing it up in the second half.

Exciting youth prospect comes on, basically saying he’ll be sold in Jan.

Rae says Morelos is unplayable in this form, Craigan straight in with he doesn’t play like that often enough.

Any slight positive is quickly beaten into a negative.

Zero attempt at professionalism. We have anyone everyone, they have everything anything to big them up. We are in group stage. WATP

It's the same negative crap commentary different Europa game as far as we're concerned, compare and contrast with the scums game, night and day, nothing will change.

At least mcleans professional unlike that utter wanker Rory Hamilton who just sounds like a fan with a mic.

As well why do we get 3 fxcking commentators on our game and those rapists get 2 rhats having an orgasm at every goal?

I hate BT's coverage so much.

Hopefully Sky can eventually reclaim all european games from these wxnk stains

McLean and Craigan were desperate for Sparta to score, The desperation in their shitey we voices told you everything.

We did hang on in the last 15 minutes. Didn’t watch their game and couldn’t care less what was said.

Commentary was fine.
You’ve over dosed on the deludamol.

The negativity throughout commentary about us is evident. That idiot Craigan even referred to us fans as vultures, he wasn’t talking about the media, it was us. He then says we are playing an awful team who can’t defend etc making them out to be one of the worst teams in football.

As for McLean, I lost count the amount of times he mentioned Sunday.

Not one mention about what we’ve achieved 3 years in a row, what we’ve done for the co-efficient etc.

Yet the mob across the city, whose manager has had the worst start in the league since Lou Macari, whose team have conceded the most goals in the Europa League are lauded like world beaters before the game, during the game and after the game.

If you think Mclean and Craigan are fine, you can’t be listening closely enough.

As well why do we get 3 fxcking commentators on our game and those rapists get 2 rhats having an orgasm at every goal?
Hilarious when they went into "ah for %^*& sake cannae nun of ya cunts defend" mode.

"Oh it's another. from Leverkusen. In such a short stretch of time. dagger in the hearts. Not undeserved but imagine the emotion." etc. from the idiots that were orgasming at a panenka that made it 1-1.

Then even more when "Crags" and the other yahoo went into "Can none of you sparta cunts score?" mode.

Absolutely Pathetic.

Hilarious when they went into "ah for %^*& sake cannae nun of ya cunts defend" mode.

"Oh it's another. from Leverkusen. In such a short stretch of time. dagger in the hearts. Not undeserved but imagine the emotion." etc. from the idiots that were orgasming at a panenka that made it 1-1.

Then even more when "Crags" and the other yahoo went into "Can none of you sparta cunts score?" mode.

Absolutely Pathetic.
Yeah it's so biased against us and for them it's disgraceful no wonder they had to use Scumtic Park for there studio tonight.

Happy with the clubs stance on this.

Yeah it's so biased against us and for them it's disgraceful no wonder they had to use Scumtic Park for there studio tonight.

Happy with the clubs stance on this.
They put that statement up when our coverage started. "we wont separate our broadcast crew so we're hosting from one location"

You decide the crew, but whatever your show. There are many decent places in Scotland to host a game from.

Hampden has world class facilities and is in Glasgow, the Quay gives you a closed off studio and is in the city centre. Wider afield, Tannadice has fantastic new broadcast suite, the new stand at Tynecastle has a state-of-the-art one, Easter road is decent with a nice pitch-side view etc.

Nope, got to head to the Yahoo's place because we're making a political point and we need to show whose side we are on.

Pathetic.

They put that statement up when our coverage started. "we wont separate our broadcast crew so we're hosting from one location"

You decide the crew, but whatever your show. There are many decent places in Scotland to host a game from.

Hampden has world class facilities and is in Glasgow, the Quay gives you a closed off studio and is in the city centre. Wider afield, Tannadice has fantastic new broadcast suite, the new stand at Tynecastle has a state-of-the-art one, Easter road is decent with a nice pitch-side view etc.

Nope, got to head to the Yahoo's place because we're making a political point and we need to show whose side we are on.

Pathetic.
Didn't see statement heard about it tho.

Hosting it at Scumtic park was a direct F U to us so F them and their shitty coverage.

Sorry, but as soon as McCoist came out with the "Should have been more comfortable", I immediately go into "McCoist the manager" mode where he would have bottom tier part-time teams as world beaters before a game...
As did I, with the latest hh pod on his tenure in my mind.

The commentary on Celt!c's European debacles is the comedy gold of this season.

That said Im staring to worry about the announce teams, the energy needed to keep producing such fake views against the inevitable crash when reality checks hit and they capitulate badly, must seriously be affecting their health.

For me (and that’s all that matters in this debate) the commentary was night and day between the two games.
At our 2nd goal Craigan could only talk about the terrible defending he sounded perplexed

Had that had beef the wee Japanese, it would’ve been all about him being alive, alert, his anticipation and hunger, excellent pressing etc
Bottom line is the commentary teams on the night are no friends of our club

Back