BT Highlights Show

NYC Davie

Bears, please watch this tonight at 10.30. I posted last week that, unlike some channels we could mention, they were fulsome in their praise of our performance in the first leg. The lovely presenter Lynsey Hipgrave was very positive, Owen Hargreaves was glowing about every aspect of our attacking game. Remarkably, even Sutton, without his usual rabid audience, was complimentary.

Don’t know who’s on tonight, but believe me it’ll be worth watching. It’s been great all season, especially after the Prague game at the Piggery, but I think tonight will be excellent

Bears, please watch this tonight at 10.30. I posted last week that, unlike some channels we could mention, they were fulsome in their praise of our performance in the first leg. The lovely presenter Lynsey Hipgrave was very positive, Owen Hargreaves was glowing about every aspect of our attacking game. Remarkably, even Sutton, without his usual rabid audience, was complimentary.

Don’t know who’s on tonight, but believe me it’ll be worth watching. It’s been great all season, especially after the Prague game at the Piggery, but I think tonight will be excellent

I will give it a go Dave!

If it’s rotten I will have the FFBI look into your details :))

Cancelled it after Sutton’s rant at Beaton and told them so.
Not another penny from me.
%^*& BT.

Cancelled it after Sutton’s rant at Beaton and told them so.
Not another penny from me.
%^*& BT.
I know what you’re saying Stoorie and I’ve been raging in the past, but this is a round-up of all the games from tonight, no agenda and some genuine unbiased comments

Hilarious considering they've just been scathing about the "ugly side" to him for the pen.

Fvck me.

Holy feck, did Sutton just say it would be lovely if Rangers knocked out Manchester United?

What's happening to the world!

FFS Sutton just saying Man Utd getting knocked out by Rangers would be lovely.

Who spiked his drink?

Ridiculous comments about Morelos for penalty. He is clearly clipped and attempts to stay on his feet.

On a night he is being praised for sportsmanship, Sutton still can't resist attempt to portray him as a cheat.

Sutton- “imagine Rangers putting Man Utd out, lovely “. WTF has he been drinking, very unSutton like. He obviously can’t get away with his bigoted bile down south.

You have to give Sutton credit. He was probably choking on his own vomit saying that but it was fair and it was true.

Edit- I'm talking about the drawing an English side comment

BT thinks Ibrox is in the west of Glasgow:))
ali-g.jpg

Keown is one of those who likes the sound of his own voice but as usual he's not very good when it comes to knowledge of the game

BBC/BT/Sky are full of these types

Knew suttons comments would be highlighted..on one hand saying "imagine a Manchester United being knocked out by Glasgow Rangers..it would be lovely" to then being an absolute scumbag saying that Alfie dived for the penalty! He just couldn't help himself

Sutton and Keown saying Morelos dived. Don’t think I’ll watch this again
Just couldn’t help himself was forced to praise us through gritted teeth but had to say something negative . He actually said that’s the “ ugly “ side of Morelos , it was a penalty all day long he was booted on the ankle ffs . Tims nearly cryin because the blonde presenter also highlighted Alfie’s sportsmanship . Sutton spewing

Back