BT presenter just said a point puts Celtic back on top

A 0-0 would leave us in the lead. A 1-1 means everything is the same and they would go top on head to head. Any higher score draw means they have scored more than us and would lead on that.

By my calculation a 0-0 draw leaves us top on goals scored, and 1-1 would leave everything dead equal (not sure if they would then go top on head to head).

There’s always alphabetical order if they get desperate.

They ain't dropping any points today. The twisted biased officials will make sure of that now that we have won today.

Crocker also said we are only top for a short while as Celtic KO at 3pm.

It’s ripping right out them

With the Ross Revolution™ gathering steam, Hibs are going to pump them anyway. He said hopefully.

They could draw 8-8 and go back top and I'll be as pleased with that as a 0-0.

No prospect of that though.

Hivs don't lie down to them unlike the sheep. Unless the Scum have an off day Hivs just aren't good enough.

That girl at Sky doesn't know a lot about football and her boyfriend knows even less. Tainted by the same bile and bitterness.

Is this true. %^*& me be carnage!

Apologies I stand slightly corrected, heard it elsewhere but a play off is still possible.

Rules for classification: 1) Points; 2) Goal difference; 3) Goals scored; 4) Head-to-Head points; 5) Head-to-Head goal difference; 6) Play-off (only if deciding champion, UEFA competitions qualification, second stage group allocation or relegation).

EL1zTtIX0AASNiq

What punishment for political banners ?

Back