BT Reply

Firthview Blue

Obviously a standard reply for my complaint initially about Mutton and then about the volume being turned down on Friday night - I smell BS

Thanks for taking the time to contact us with your feedback.

BT Sport take its responsibility as a broadcaster extremely seriously, and aims to deliver top quality live sports coverage to its viewers. We have selected our presenters based on their relationship with, and knowledge of, the game along with the expertise that they will bring to our coverage. We aim to provide a range of opinion and richness that we feel is important to football coverage on television.

We understand that not all of our pundits and commentators will be universally liked by our viewers and we consider all viewer feedback carefully to ensure we deliver the best possible service to viewers.

With regards to your reference about the microphones being turned down at the Celtic game on Friday.....because inappropriate behaviour by fans at live sporting events has the potential to cause offence, we try to prevent this across all of our live broadcasts by, for example, adjusting microphone settings so that offensive language (including chanting) is less likely to be discernible.

As a broadcaster, we aim to balance our obligations as a responsible broadcaster (by mitigating potential offence) with being able to convey the atmosphere to viewers at home.

We hope the above information reassures you that we do take our responsibility as a broadcaster very seriously and we hope you continue to enjoy BT Sport.

Best wishes
BT Sport Team

sadly we need to take a leaf out the mhankies book.

They complain in their thousands..... threatening to cancel....... we send in one or two that are easily fobbed off.

We need to be organised like the scum.

I got a response from them that was pretty much the same fobbing off reply. They're clearly not interested and won't be until it's costs them money. Which it might well be but they can't be arsed looking into it. I just responded to their message saying

"You're reply is very dismissive and clearly has not taken any of the content in my complaint into consideration at all. This proves to me that not only do you not take these complaints seriously you also have no interest in providing a fair an impartial service to your customers. With that in mind can you please arrange for my BT Sports package and BT broadband to be cancelled. I will also be encouraging everyone I can that BT is just as uninterested as so many think they are and better avoided".

They will not give a shit but I am certainly not going to continue to pay them.

i got the same reply and sent them another email but nothing will happen.

I got a response from them that was pretty much the same fobbing off reply. They're clearly not interested and won't be until it's costs them money. Which it might well be but they can't be arsed looking into it. I just responded to their message saying

"You're reply is very dismissive and clearly has not taken any of the content in my complaint into consideration at all. This proves to me that not only do you not take these complaints seriously you also have no interest in providing a fair an impartial service to your customers. With that in mind can you please arrange for my BT Sports package and BT broadband to be cancelled. I will also be encouraging everyone I can that BT is just as uninterested as so many think they are and better avoided".

They will not give a shit but I am certainly not going to continue to pay them.

Well done that Man. I done the same a while ago.

My complaint about the volume being turned down was due to the fact that when it's us or anyone else all you get is an apology in the commentary so everyone can hear the swearing or whatever.
But when its the filth it seems to be "shit lets turn this down so they don't get into trouble" call me cynical but all these b4stards have an agenda in my opinion

Dear BT Sports,

Ram your pathetic attempt at a response up your arse.
I will continue to steal the games that you broadcast with the volume turned down.

Sincerely,

Billyboyblue

Back