BT Sport 2 on Sunday at 7pm - Rangers' Euro Nights

Highlights of four matches back to back:

Rangers v PSV 1999/2000
Lyon v Rangers 2007/2008
Leeds United v Rangers 1992/1993
Rangers v Porto 2005/2006

On the planner and will be watching later on Sunday night with a beer or two.

Superb selection of games!
Well played BT on filling this void with a quality selection of great Rangers performances!
Sunday night will be class!
Thanks OP for highlighting this.

Great line up, but would be better for my wee brain if they played them in chronological order.

Great nights viewing in store. What a result that 0-3 lyon was, has to be one of our beat ever euro away results.

The psv and Porto highlights have been on BT for years, just type in champions league classics. Lyon on the other hand I’ve never seen decent highlights of so buzzing for that.

Was in Munich the week of the Lyon game for Oktoberfest. Be good to see it in all its glory. Actual night was but of a blur. Every night really

Highlights of four matches back to back:

Rangers v PSV 1999/2000
Lyon v Rangers 2007/2008
Leeds United v Rangers 1992/1993
Rangers v Porto 2005/2006
3apFiLX.gif

I know they are on tonight anyway but sky now has bt sport section on catch up. I only noticed this yesterday you can download them to your sky box also our Europa group stage games are there and both legs of braga. catch up - channels- you'll find bt sport

It’s been said on the thread already, the Lyon game must be one of the best results for a British team in Europe. That Lyon side were tremendous and we took them apart in their own ground.

Anytime that games mentioned I always think back to the clip on YouTube that someone put together of Hemdani in that game. Absolute top class on the night and one of my favourite individual performances in Europe from that era.

For those who asked me to bump this ahead of tonight....

Cologne v Dusseldorf takes you nicely up to this starting.

I spoil you.

Looking forward to watching these 4 matches tonight. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: TGP
Back