BT Sport 3 Currently showing hour long highlights of our 4-3 loss v Spartak.

Nope, well and truly gypped.

Scored a beautiful goal that would have killed it, still no idea how it was called offside.

4-2 up at HT there was no way we were losing it. Joke of a decision for offside.

Think we seen shades of this game against Midtjyland, where it seemed like we were shocked at how well we were doing, so had to cheaply let the opposition back in it! Or at least, when watching the Midtjyland game, it felt like a repeat of Moscow could happen.

With our form falling off a cliff, and then the corruption to give the scum the title, I can honestly say I haven't missed Scottish football one iota. European games however a different story.

i was in india for a wedding when we played that game, with dodgy phone internet barely leaking the scores to me as it happened at about half 4 in the morning with stupidly bad jet lag. getting a notification saying we had gone 4-2 up only for it to change then go 4-3 for them, all without having a clue what was going on

Absolutely robbed

Alfredo scored the same goal also disallowed against St Mirren a fortnight or so before

That game was brutal. As soon as their player stepped up to take the shot for the final goal I just knew it was going to go in

Went to Moscow and never got in.

Had a ticket from the Travel club but my brother never so we bought 2 for the home end. Ended up in a Spartak supporters bar drinking vodka neat and when we got to the ground they wouldn't let us in.

I got to Stirling that night and traffic was just horrendous. Had to turn back. Rubbish night.

Edit: home leg I'm thinking of, doh

Had a ticket from the Travel club but my brother never so we bought 2 for the home end. Ended up in a Spartak supporters bar drinking vodka neat and when we got to the ground they wouldn't let us in.
About ten of us left that pub and got the metro and by the time we got to the ground there was only about 3 of us left!

I was at this game and I'm not sure I've actually seen all the goals back. Despite the result the first half was genuinely one of the most enjoyable games of football I've been at.

I don't think they let many in that weren't in that convoy from the subway, or the the one from the British Bar.

Worst hangover of my life waking up in the morning of that game after the night prior in the British bar o_O

Would have been perfect if we had won.

Watched it in the toby jug with a mate and a boy from my class who’s a Leeds fan but his brother plays for our 21s so had an interest, naturally me and him had been in the union all day playing pool and drinking. So much euphoria followed by so much depression and as @Danger Zone said we are robbed of one of the best goals of the tournament and most likely qualification. The worst I’ve seen us defensively also (just one of those days it seemed) would have been cracking for a neutral right enough.

So disappointing to only take 1 point off them as I thought they were rotten. Should have won the home game and we shot ourselves in the foot several times away. Cant defend that poorly and expect to get any result. Very much like Young Boys this year although that wasnt as costly

Worst hangover of my life waking up in the morning of that game after the night prior in the British bar o_O

Would have been perfect if we had won.

Snap exact same
For me got in at 6am in morning of game rough before game only managed a couple pints

Another blinding reminder why Goldson is just not good enough to play for our club.

Absolute bomb scare of a defender!

Back