bt sport at half time

Yip, first thing they showed at commercial break, some Tim will have thought he was being hilarious, prick.

Ignoring stuff like this is why we’ve always taken it up the arse in the past. Nothing wrong with highlighting disgusting mentally challenged behavior at a so-called professional sports channel. Fk them!

Simply put they're low life scum with attitudes and morals lower than a snakes belly. I don't know how twisted yer wee head is whe you prefer watching your rivals over your own team.

It's quite clear most media outlets despise us how I don't know but they do love to wind us up. How they can side with a club wrangled in boys abuse sing about dead soldiers refuse to acknowledge the poppy hate everything British is beyond me.

yip saw it, then the next advert was all green for Tanqueray followed by a fat opera singer in green a yellow and dont forget the two turds fatson and mutton.. the only way the would get a mention on a European night

Caught a glimpse of it and thought it was related to the rugby. Never dawned on me anyone would be so pathetic to do it as a wind up.

Back