BT Sport line up for the final

Bonnyloyal

Rory Hamilton will be behind the mic as lead commentator to take fans through a historic night for Giovanni van Bronckhorst and his team.

Host Darrell Currie will join pundits Ally McCoist, Kenny Miller, Alex Rae, Stephen Craigan and Owen Hargreaves.

Emma Dodds, who has been on-duty as pitch-side reporter throughout Rangers ' incredible run, will also be involved on the night.

Stephen Craigan
E0k_iWEXMAIITVW

Being kind, it would've been really unfair if Craigan had been there on the run from day one and was binned for an English pundit who hasn't been near our games all season.

As much as I can't stand him he deserves it more than a Keown, Owen or Savage.

Good to see Hargreaves added though. Been very complimentary about us over the past few seasons.

Happy with all those bar one but I’ll suffer Craigan rather than run the risk of it being jinxed by him not being on - the last 2 home ties I’ve been far too nervous to take in any crap he’s been spouting anyway

Rory Hamilton will be behind the mic as lead commentator to take fans through a historic night for Giovanni van Bronckhorst and his team.

Host Darrell Currie will join pundits Ally McCoist, Kenny Miller, Alex Rae, Stephen Craigan and Owen Hargreaves.

Emma Dodds, who has been on-duty as pitch-side reporter throughout Rangers ' incredible run, will also be involved on the night.
Get this pain i the arse tae hell, pleeesssseee

Craigan is clearly there to pander to the whims of the non-Rangers fans watching in Scotland who’ll be beyond desperate for us to lose or failing that for any triumph to be downplayed as much as possible

Stephen Craigan commentating on one of the greatest nights in our history ffs.

It's like getting to ride Scarlett Johansson but she's got the clap.
Naa it's not really mate.

Getting to a European final, (with Steven craigan commentating), is like getting to ride Scarlett Johansson but with steven craigan commentating.

As in, it would still be utterly amazing and nothing could ruin it. But there's just this strange noise bugging you in the background whilst you ride away

Back