BT Sport

Firthview Blue

Watched the 1st 15 minutes of the filth against Hamilton and observed something with BT that I have never seen when they cover our matches or anyone else's for that matter - you usually get we must apologise for the language or whatever..
At 13:24 the IRA oke was out in force and instantly BT turned the volume down although it could still be heard. Call me cynical but I found that very strange

I noticed the volume was without doubt getting turned down, however as soon as those bastards went 1-0 up I changed channel.

Every game that Rangers is involved with live when you hear the sweary words they apologize within seconds, Doesn't seem to be the case with the unwashed.

Noticed it too, definitely turned down but you could still hear the stench... Absolute disgrace but no doubt will be swept under the carpet :mad:

Noticed as well. Be interesting to see if Legoeater get pulled up for his snidey wee kick. Probably around the same time Lennon gets done

I complained to them about Mutton and received an email stating a reply would be with me within 10 working days.
Today is day 10 hence I have just emailed them again asking about my reply and mentioned this volume carry on.
Waste of time I know but it boils my piss

Noticed it too, the volume was definitely turned down. Also turned it over, couldn't stand to listen to that arselicking commentary for a moment longer.

I'll admit I watched it from kick off in the futile hope Hamilton might do something. Switched off when the vermin scored - suddenly remembered I have some pins to stick in my eyes.

Heard the IRA-oke and was disappointed but not surprised with BT's actions. They don't condemn it, but instead brush it under the carpet.

Its unbelievable that they get away with it in 2017.

We live in a country where it's seemingly acceptable to sing songs glorifying a proscribed terrorist group who murdered people simply because they had the audacity to disagree with them.

Woe betide you however if you use a Beach Boys tune and alter the lyrics to mock Scottish people who pretend they're from somewhere else.

Noticed it too, the volume was definitely turned down. Also turned it over, couldn't stand to listen to that arselicking commentary for a moment longer.
Don't pay for it then after allegedly you can get iptv for something like 70 quid a year not that I have it but over 1500 channels they are telling me is the norm and not paying the likes of b.t and listen to them slagging our manager and paying for the privelege me I will stick with rangers tv.

Folk get all hot under the collar when anyone mentions something that was said on ClydeSSB and there are cries of "don't listen to that RC shite" and "just turn it off" but somehow taking the time out to watch the tims on TV is acceptable?
I can understand that there might be a glimmer of hope that a pro Rangers topic might surface in the phone in but just why any Rangers man would tune into a sellik game is beyond me........apart from when they're likely to get pumped in Europe!

Folk get all hot under the collar when anyone mentions something that was said on ClydeSSB and there are cries of "don't listen to that RC shite" and "just turn it off" but somehow taking the time out to watch the tims on TV is acceptable?
I can understand that there might be a glimmer of hope that a pro Rangers topic might surface in the phone in but just why any Rangers man would tune into a sellik game is beyond me........apart from when they're likely to get pumped in Europe!

I like to see them drop points.

As soon as they go ahead I turn off - if they go on to drop points anyway then it's a nice surprise.

%^*& them... Let them sing what they want, who gives a %^*& about them. Same rules should apply for us, end of conversation

I heard it and I heard the muffled VERY LOUD %^*& the queen that immediately followed it.

Typical biased media reporting. They are all in Liewells pocket. We need to actively go after that clunt.

How many years and how many posts about the same shit.

%^*& all's changed and it won't any time soon.

I don't have any answers with regards to how to change it, but the answers that have been put forward don't work.

Where to go from there??

People will blame fan apathy and the board (have done for years) but fan apathy is probably the truth but won't ever change.

No consistency or coherence amongst the fans...and that won't change anytime soon either.

Back