BT Sports 7 minute highlights of Rangers v Braga viewed over 686000 times on you tube

Cuparman

Last night's BT Sports 7 minute highlights have already been viewed well over half a million times, for some strange reason half the population of Romania seems to be showing an interest in our club... Just like the signing of Gerrard, our new Romanian maestro seems to be raising the profile of our club around the world.

The best part of that youtuber blokes video was the noise when the 3rd goal went in was enough to break the mic on his camera. It must have been fantastic to experience in person. Unfortunately I was in my sick bed.
Lol watched that video myself. He was hilarious just shouting ohhh myyy goddd at our goals haha

Last night's BT Sports 7 minute highlights have already been viewed well over half a million times, for some strange reason half the population of Romania seems to be showing an interest in our club... Just like the signing of Gerrard, our new Romanian maestro seems to be raising the profile of our club around the world.

Not Romania, that’s just from Govanhill contingent.

The best part of that youtuber blokes video was the noise when the 3rd goal went in was enough to break the mic on his camera. It must have been fantastic to experience in person. Unfortunately I was in my sick bed.
"Imagine the scenes if this go's in"
:)) :)) :))

Is there somewhere you can look at where the views were made? Would be interesting.

Search RMC sport Rangers v Braga.
The commentator said if was a pleasure to be at Ibrox last night.

Last edited:
More than double the amount of views of the Arsenal game and six times more than the soap dodgers. Will be one million before the end of the weekend.
The Scottish press driven by sectarian hatred may wish to keep us down and the BBC in their narrow-minded bigotry might strive to ignore us, but the greater world outside of Scotland have an appetite for the Famous Glasgow Rangers that is becoming unsatiable. ;)

The Scottish press driven by sectarian hatred may wish to keep us down and the BBC in their narrow-minded bigotry might strive to ignore us, but the greater world outside of Scotland have an appetite for the Famous Glasgow Rangers that is becoming unsatiable. ;)
Watched two videos published by young English guys today and they both were were mesmerised by the noise & atmosphere we create.
Hopefully that helps spread the word that such as the bbc select to distort.

Back