BT Sports 7 minute highlights of Rangers v Braga viewed over 686000 times on you tube

705k in just 19 hours.

To put that into perspective with the rest of the BT official highlights, Man Utds from last night has 525k, Arsenals has 345k and the filths has 132k.

The filths win against Lazio that was the greatest European result of all time has been up for nearly 4 months and has 647k.

Last night was fûcking monumental.

It sounds daft but iv watched it a few times on phone. But can't wait to see it on the TV in a bigger screen

Two things that annoy me is 1. Rob Mclean is a rotten commentator and 2. Our dj is rotten and our goal celebration song choice sums him up.

Take away the fact he is one of them. Hes just a really shit commentator. I remember one week it was Dougie Donnelly on sportscene then they started phasing McLean in...just utterly utterly shit.

Two things that annoy me is 1. Rob Mclean is a rotten commentator and 2. Our dj is rotten and our goal celebration song choice sums him up.

Rob McLean is a biased git, he's never got any good to say about us, and Alex Rae praises the opposition more than he does us.
I know he's definately one of us, and has a job to do, but for giod sake Alex, stop agreeing all the time with that clown McLean your sitting beside.

Last night's BT Sports 7 minute highlights have already been viewed well over half a million times, for some strange reason half the population of Romania seems to be showing an interest in our club... Just like the signing of Gerrard, our new Romanian maestro seems to be raising the profile of our club around the world.
Watched it about 10 times in work today, another 4 times since i got in from... IT IS JUST FUCKING AWESOME VIEWING

Rob McLean is a biased git, he's never got any good to say about us, and Alex Rae praises the opposition more than he does us.
I know he's definately one of us, and has a job to do, but for giod sake Alex, stop agreeing all the time with that clown McLean your sitting beside.
Alex is just 'sooking up' - something I dislike in people.

865k views in just over 24 hours, heading for a million over the weekend.

Next highest is Man Utd, almost 300k behind.

I'll tell you what - I'll have made a fair contribution to those figures. What a comeback that was. Still can't believe it but it was so very well deserved.

The more I watch it the more I think what an utter bell end the ref was in booking Alfie. Just wasn't needed and I doubt very, very much many other refs, outwith this guy and a Scottish ref would have booked Alfie for his reaction. Wasn't even a foul in the first place so I can see why Alfie was frustrated and the ref really needs to take the passion of the game into consideration. Could understand if he went on and on about it but it was one burst of frustration and the big ego of the ref made him book Alfie.

I'll tell you what - I'll have made a fair contribution to those figures. What a comeback that was. Still can't believe it but it was so very well deserved.

The more I watch it the more I think what an utter bell end the ref was in booking Alfie. Just wasn't needed and I doubt very, very much many other refs, outwith this guy and a Scottish ref would have booked Alfie for his reaction. Wasn't even a foul in the first place so I can see why Alfie was frustrated and the ref really needs to take the passion of the game into consideration. Could understand if he went on and on about it but it was one burst of frustration and the big ego of the ref made him book Alfie.
I think only one of the four yellows the ref gave was for a contact foul, the rest was for chat. Nonsense really

Last night's BT Sports 7 minute highlights have already been viewed well over half a million times, for some strange reason half the population of Romania seems to be showing an interest in our club... Just like the signing of Gerrard, our new Romanian maestro seems to be raising the profile of our club around the world.
I’m responsible for about 500 of those views! Been on a loop since Friday morning.

Just checked (and watched again)
I always thought it was 1 view per person.
So if YouTube is linked to your Google account. No matter if you watch it on your pc, then phone then smart tv, you'd be 1 view.

Very impressive.
Soon to be 1,000,000

Hagi put in some good balls that whole game. Especially Morelos 2nd chance.

Oh and the speed of their defender getting across to Morelos on his first chance. Need to see what hes worth o_O

Just noticed the speed of their right back for the Morelos clean through chance in first half. boy is lightning quick covers over to left back

link? Cant find one

Just noticed the speed of their right back for the Morelos clean through chance in first half. boy is lightning quick covers over to left back
Yes, noticed that as well, failed to noticed just how quick during the match. Perhaps he's the key to their high line?
Some subtle blocking of him may be useful?

Nearly a million now.

And that’s one more added to the count. :)

Brilliant stuff. Can’t stop watching it.

Back