BT Sports offering 1 month refund

dh1963

BT now giving subscribers 3 options.

Get 1 month subscription refunded, donate it to the NHS, or get 3 months free BT Sport by taking their Entertainment package.

Seems simple to do, just select your preferred option and have your BT number to hand.

Will they refund 100% if seasons declared null and void? Of course not and they would never ask for money back from the leagues for games that have been shown.

Fed up reading about sponsors wanting FULL money back if declared void. Its absolutely nonsense yet this and celtics 13 points lead is spoken in the rags as if its factual and there is no other attributes.

The truth is the SPFL have a bigger better financial package starting next season yet will go against sporting integrity and finances to ensure if possible a tainted title is awarded even if incomplete.

I just cancelled full stop, was going to anyway. Got rid of their broadband too, it’s an excellent service, just too expensive when I’m trying to watch the cash until this entire situation clears up.

Don’t have BT, but I’ve been able to pause my Premier Sports and Sky Sports subs.

Brilliant that you can donate the credit to the NHS -well played. If everyone done that what a cash injection that would be.

A couple of phone calls tomorrow it is to premier and bt,
Cheers for the heads up,

Don’t have BT, but I’ve been able to pause my Premier Sports and Sky Sports subs.
I've binned Premier, paused sky, took the NHS donation option with BT. although that'll be getting binned as well, if they're not going to be showing our games

Anyone know how to pause premier sports with virgin - no chat on website and phones rig out and then disconnect?

also I guess virgin should pass this BT saving on too

Sky have come out of this better than BT, I've paused Sky and given my BT money to the NHS.
Stay safe and healthy to you all.

I only subscribe to BT Sport not the full Tv or Broadband option
I'll donate to the NHS and cancel the subscription

I have done twice and when I log in - I used to have bt account - it says I’ve nothing to pay. I took out BT via the sky remote not direct with BT

If you pay bt sports separately from sky tv then you must have an account with BT. I pay mine directly to bt.com, if you dont pay bt maybe worth looking for it through your sky account. In the end you must be paying someone for the BTsports chanel.

WATP

If you pay bt sports separately from sky tv then you must have an account with BT. I pay mine directly to bt.com, if you dont pay bt maybe worth looking for it through your sky account. In the end you must be paying someone for the BTsports chanel.

WATP

I’m paying it through sky mate so think I’m screwed for now unless I call them and go on hold for hours. I want it cancelled anyway rather than suspended as there’s not going to be any Scottish football on there now anyway

Back