Bt statement on Chris Sutton

Sorry if I've missed it, but is this ban of Sutton over something specific? Or just him being a general wank consistently?

Still not convinced we come out looking good in all this, would quickly become a mess if every club started banning folk that said mean stuff about them on twitter etc , but It's done though, the statement is a bit of nothing.
True, but Sutton called our club, back in 2003, cheats and has carried on in that vein up to the present day. 18 years and finally the club has taken action. Pretty understandable from where I sit.

M

No we don't we look like people who stand up for ourselves.
Did you listen to Harrson tonight?

It’s us, wee, cummon mikey, get in their, awe awe awe get biton back on that’s not fair? The list was endless and I watched purely because I lumped on Leverkusen when they went behind.

Point being why do they get biased cheerleader who goes on about big Ange and how great things are ( conceded most goals in Europa league ) unlucky in every game

But we get Sutton, a vile abusive violent and from what I hear a man who like to play with animals? Nah we are spot on here

I totally don’t get what they’re trying to achieve?. Why does Sutton need to be anywhere near Ibrox.. they’ve got mccoist and weir covering the game and Celtic are away from home. Just pure stupidity Imo

Like we give a f*ck we don't have pundits attending. The Rangers support and the coin we bring in doesn't rely on BT being there or not! The advertisements are still on TV, the game is still on TV and personally no one gives a shit where the pundits are. The fact that their neutral studio is at the dome is playground stuff and reading out the statement is like the teacher in Charlie Brown going mwah, mwah, mwah!

It’s us, wee, cummon mikey, get in their, awe awe awe get biton back on that’s not fair? The list was endless and I watched purely because I lumped on Leverkusen when they went behind.

Point being why do they get biased cheerleader who goes on about big Ange and how great things are ( conceded most goals in Europa league ) unlucky in every game

But we get Sutton, a vile abusive violent and from what I hear a man who like to play with animals? Nah we are spot on here
You talking to me chum? I never mentioned Hartson.

If Hartson was a lifelong Sellick man - fair enough. But, there is no way he is.

Sutton is just a shock-jock who looks for attention. Much more chance of saying something negative than positive.

A very dislikeable person. Bet even his team mates couldn't stand him.

BT choose to die on the hill that is Chris Sutton, really?

Why not ditch Currie, let McCoist and Weir go to Ibrox with another host?

Done that after his attack on Beaton last year. Told the call handler in no uncertain terms that they can stick it where the sun don’t shine. He just said OK.
Brilliant. There are too many on here funding companies who hate us

gn20.png

Oh no what are people watching at home going to do now BT don't have a makeshift studio in Ibrox for the night? That will have ruines the result for literally not 1 Rangers fan.

If BT want to employ a man like Sutton, who continually tries to denigrate 50% of the attraction of Scottish football, then more power to their elbow.

Personally I'd rather have people that try to be positive about our game, who want to help sell it.

One of our games last year Petrov was in the studio, and his enthusiasm towards the game was in stark contrast with Suttons 'playing to the gallery' comments. Why BT can't see this is anybody's guess?

F*ck them, and f*ck Sutton.

Mentioned on a thread this morning that it's petty as from us. Sometimes you just need to be grown up about it.

Won't get much sense on here though
Take it you miss the daily onslaught that Rangers receive from the fair minded and balanced media
Being grown up about it should result in more of them being banned

Big Fat Brazil raging about Sutton not getting into Ibrox.
They are going to discuss it later on his show.
Id like to hear this but alas time to start hammering the metal.

These effin TV companies are why we get treated like trash and have Sunday 12 noon KOs and all the rest of their nonsense with focus on any Rangers foul play to the nth degree. And their commentaries are garbage. They can stick their elephant up their erse.
You would need to cut it up into many small pieces

Back