BT to offer monthly sports pass.

Aragorn

Think this is a great idea. I am sure they would have doubled or tripled their audience for the final had this been in place last Sunday.

I don’t have Sky and buy their day pass only when we are on to watch away matches.

If Premier Sports decide to follow suit I reckon as a support we could pretty much see almost every game in a season.

Just renewed my sky contract got sports football and premier league channel for £7 a month.
As a bt customer im paying £12 a month for bt sports

£25 a month for BT Sport is a ridiculous price.
It’s not bad considering what I spent in the pub watching the euro games away from home .
I also ended up buying the dinner for me and my 2 bears as it was 6 o’clock ko

BT sport's will be available as part of a sky contract from January. This has something to do with licensing rules apparently. The price is still to be announced. Might get a good deal on that if you're on a decent sky contract.

BT sport's will be available as part of a sky contract from January. This has something to do with licensing rules apparently. The price is still to be announced. Might get a good deal on that if you're on a decent sky contract.

wasn’t that supposed to happen last jan?

If you are an EE customer you can get it on the app for £5 a month and can watch it on the Xbox, PS4, Apple TV or a Samsung telly without having to pay the extra tenner for the big screen.

Text SPORT to 150.

If you are an EE customer you can get it on the app for £5 a month and can watch it on the Xbox, PS4, Apple TV or a Samsung telly without having to pay the extra tenner for the big screen.

Text SPORT to 150.

Not sure that is all still right? I get it free with EE but the free doesn't work on my samsung TV or PS4. Have to pay the tenner for it to work on those devices.

Anyone else think BT is the most amateur & biased coverage with the most useless bunch of fannies as commentators, so-called pundits & timmy infested presenters - duff camera-work & overall poor quality - without rival since satan's tat shut down ?

I don't rate sky much either - but sky are like waitrose in comparison to BT's poundland in my opinion

Not sure that is all still right? I get it free with EE but the free doesn't work on my samsung TV or PS4. Have to pay the tenner for it to work on those devices.
Was just going to say this as im the same as you. Get it free from EE but can only get it on my mobile and the PC app nothing else works.

Anyone else think BT is the most amateur & biased coverage with the most useless bunch of fannies as commentators, so-called pundits & timmy infested presenters - duff camera-work & overall poor quality - without rival since satan's tat shut down ?

I don't rate sky much either - but sky are like waitrose in comparison to BT's poundland in my opinion

BT’s champions league/ europa league coverage is superb and miles above anything Sky offered.

Was just going to say this as im the same as you. Get it free from EE but can only get it on my mobile and the PC app nothing else works.
My wife's with EE. I'm sure she got a free trial of BT Sports and to keep it and be able to Chromecast from the app and watch it on Xbox etc. now costs a tenner a month. Don't think that's too bad tbh, considering they've got our European games and the majority of our away games.

My wife's with EE. I'm sure she got a free trial of BT Sports and to keep it and be able to Chromecast from the app and watch it on Xbox etc. now costs a tenner a month. Don't think that's too bad tbh, considering they've got our European games and the majority of our away games.
Youre right, its pretty reasonable for the amount of league games theyve shown this season.

Get rid of Sutton & that would increase subscribers.
They were told exactly that, when I cancelled last season after his biased, uncontrolled rant against the officials.
I actually used the word “apoplectic“, and told them that it was intimidation against referees to further his clubs agenda and that my referee friends think the same.
%^*& BT. I’ll just steal their feeds. They brought it on themselves

Text SPORT to 150.
I got 24 months free with EE and have figured out how to cast to the TV from the app on my laptop without paying the extra £10 a month. Picked up the Chromecast for £20 so it's a cheap two years of European games for me!

Back