Buckfast the choice of drink at Ibrox on Thursday

Cough syrup? Was Lil Wayne in the BF1?

artworks-000037594153-nb3wd8-t500x500.jpg

I don't see the attraction with bringing a bottle into the game, I like a drink but can survive without it for the 90mins.
I don’t see the attraction with buying a rancid pie. Surely folk can go 90 mins without eating that garbage.

As long as folk ain’t lobbing the bottles, each to their own.

I enjoy that there’s that many bottles inside Ibrox, yet no-one is stupid enough to launch one.

What great fans we have B-):shh::cool:

Any good? Never tried it.

Prefer El Dorado to Buckfast myself. My drink of choice on the derby a few week ago.

I find it a lot easier drinking than Buckfast. Doesn't have the alcohol burn I get from Buckfast despite being stronger.

Easier to conceal as well for anyone that does want to indulge inside the stadium.

This literally happens at every single ground up and down the country. Football fan enjoys alcohol is hardly a newsworthy story.
I agree that it happens, of that there is no doubt. However, particularly in the present climate do not allow the assembled evidence to be filmed and shared. We all know taking bottles into the stadium is prohibited by both the law and UEFA regulations. Don’t provide our enemies with video evidence that they can use against us.

I agree that it happens, of that there is no doubt. However, particularly in the present climate do not allow the assembled evidence to be filmed and shared. We all know taking bottles into the stadium is prohibited by both the law and UEFA regulations. Don’t provide our enemies with video evidence that they can use against us.
I suppose there’s no-way of knowing. But I reckon the club won’t give one fuuck about that video.

Enjoy your day troops :shh:

It’s actually embarrassing and worrying that there are so many glass bottles.
Would be the press wet dream just now if one was thrown on the park

Agree.

I go to Old Trafford quite a lot and the difference in security on entry is mind blowing.

Post Covid especially many elements of our club operation and indeed Scottish football in general seem to have regressed big time.

Back