Buckfast the choice of drink at Ibrox on Thursday

Nah. They sell them here too. I'd be a bit concerned if the NI lads weren't able to finish a half charge in the time it takes to get from NI to Ibrox :D
Hahaha. Only one bottle from the suitcase full.

I’ve never seen the clear bottles in Scotland.

Guy behind me years ago used to have his two half bottles, then go for a pie at half time. I was always worried that lot was going to end up over me when the grease started mixing with his wreck the hoose juice. He always looked ill.

Why our own staff lining those up and filming or allowing them to be filmed? They should have been put straight into black bags or bins. Do not give anyone any avoidable ammunition has to be the mantra.
The staff should be getting their arsed kicked for allowing that to be filmed.
stupid.

as for folk drinking buckfast in the first place, well each to their own i suppose but it’s a good way for the general public of knowing what folk to avoid ,

If they can take their drink in then its not asking much to take the empties away with them. This will only lead to more searches and disruption for other supporters. 'Stupid is as stupid does', as Forrest Gump would say.

ps I've visited Buckfast Abbey, a more serene place on earth you couldnt wish to find. Must be the only drink on the planet favoured by little old ladies and Jakie's alike ! The latter are aware where their cash goes to when they purchase the stuff ?

I agree that it happens, of that there is no doubt. However, particularly in the present climate do not allow the assembled evidence to be filmed and shared. We all know taking bottles into the stadium is prohibited by both the law and UEFA regulations. Don’t provide our enemies with video evidence that they can use against us.
Is it just on here people say that? :D

Why our own staff lining those up and filming or allowing them to be filmed? They should have been put straight into black bags or bins. Do not give anyone any avoidable ammunition has to be the mantra.
Whoever they were should be done.

I find it a lot easier drinking than Buckfast. Doesn't have the alcohol burn I get from Buckfast despite being stronger.

Easier to conceal as well for anyone that does want to indulge inside the stadium.
It's not the eldorado of old though is it. They only do the tonic shite now

Anyone surprised at this obviously don't go to Ibrox very often. Its hardly a new thing or uncommon.

Those bottles are obviously just from 1 section. That wont include the hundreds left in the concourses and toilets all around the ground.

As long as nobody throws them onto the park then I dont really care.

Politicians say football fans cant be trusted to drink alcohol in stadiums completely missing the fact that a massive portion of fans are already going to games pished and sneaking more drink in with them.

I don’t see the attraction with buying a rancid pie. Surely folk can go 90 mins without eating that garbage.

As long as folk ain’t lobbing the bottles, each to their own.

I enjoy that there’s that many bottles inside Ibrox, yet no-one is stupid enough to launch one.

What great fans we have B-):shh::cool:
To be fair, I had a pie at Ibrox for the first time in years on Thursday and it was actually decent. :cool:

The coke was shite though, heavily watered down.
Exactly the same, for me. Expect that though, it always is.

Pre-pie and coke, I get a spicy chicken burger with cheese and onions from the same food-stall every home game.

Wonderful, experience.

Exactly the same, for me. Expect that though, it always is.

Pre-pie and coke, I get a spicy chicken burger with cheese and onions from the same food-stall every home game.

Wonderful, experience.
Ah you see I’d made an arse of it pre-match and didn’t go to an atm.

Love when the old timers who love to regale us of tales from the crazy terraces in the past come on clutching their pearls at the fact people sneak a cargo into the game.

It was filmed by a journalist working for Canal + who are the French broadcaster.

The stewards usually line them up after every home game while doing their walk through checks. It literally happens every game. If someone had thrown a bottle I'd understand the want to hide it.

Football fans drinking alcohol isn't big media worthy news. No harm done.

When the Beechams Cough Syrup hits -

EB9k49SXkAAKlfo

Back