Budge Finally Giving Levein the Nudge

Hal B. Goode

I am hearing through salt and sauce sources that wee Budgey has cut short a holiday (Canary Islands, maybe?) to hold a meeting tomorrow which the outcome, I’m told, will be the termination of the contracts of Craig Levein, Austin MacPhee, Andy Kirk and John Murray.

Wish I had some Rangers ITK news, but alas no. Seems Budge is backing her new German lover.

Hal B. Goode

Apparently Stendel has also told Frau Budge to release Berra from his contract forthwith and to not have him hanging around the club.

Herr Stendel having something of a ‘putsch’ at Hertz.

Steven adamiak

New stand , check. Compensation packages, check. Championship football next season, check. Budge knows there's no parachute payment in Scotland right?

monkey magic

Budge hasn't a clue what she is doing and It's fucking hilarious to see it unfold
Its hilarious watching that diddy club unravel by the week. :D They still owe millions on that crappy stand that came in at twice the original cost, plus Budge will soon be demanding the money back she poured into Hearts. I hope they go bust and are relegated. They deserve it.

Ranger1003

Passing through the place they train and had a wee watch at them playing an 11v11 at the end 2 of them had a wee go at each other. Brilliant

Nizzy72

They'll probably get relegated, Stendel sacked and Levein back in as manager because it seems big Craig just doesn't go away.
Hearts are a mess.

Dave570

Its hilarious watching that diddy club unravel by the week. :D They still owe millions on that crappy stand that came in at twice the original cost, plus Budge will soon be demanding the money back she poured into Hearts. I hope they go bust and are relegated. They deserve it.
Was there also not something about the new stand that gave a large area restricted viewing?

monkey magic

Was there also not something about the new stand that gave a large area restricted viewing?
The new stand is an utter shambles, mate. It might has well have been designed by Stevie Wonder. :D Part of it has still to be finished at an even higher cost. One of the bigger contracts went to Budge's brother, who is a Hibs fan. An utter joke of a club whose fans are being played like a piano.