Budge Finally Giving Levein the Nudge

That photo of the Tynecastle police box is an old one, the stand was built first and those seats were not sold to fans until the police box had been demolished and rebuilt when possible i think. Certainly isnt there now.

Also heard there’s 1 or 2 full floors of the main stand that are totally empty and unfinished.

I am hearing through salt and sauce sources that wee Budgey has cut short a holiday (Canary Islands, maybe?) to hold a meeting tomorrow which the outcome, I’m told, will be the termination of the contracts of Craig Levein, Austin MacPhee, Andy Kirk and John Murray.

Wish I had some Rangers ITK news, but alas no. Seems Budge is backing her nevw German lover.

Vee haf vays of making you all redundant, schnell.

“Breath of fresh air that Anne Budge“ Well that’s what the media told us so it must be true.

A woman showing us all how it's done said Keech monkey puke face.
images

Sometimes I feel for some jambos.

Used to be a decent support, but that seems to be the elder generation (and I'm only 35). The new younger ones may as well be spoonburning fans given the amount of scumness.

They're a complete shambles at the minute

Avril has more lives than a cat and more come backs than frank sinatra. Might not be the last of him yet.

And there's the keeper coach Paul Gallagher. The new assistant was an ex-goalkeeper/keeper coach so if Paul ain't up to scratch, he'll be another for a pay-off I'd imagine.

While I understand some of the views against Hearts in here I have to say that there are other clubs I would much rather see in trouble before them. :confused:

W.A.T.P.

Nah....get it posted!!

Alright, the source is a scout and the talk is that Levein put a Testimonial into Berra’s contract.

There was a training ground bust-up on Monday which has brought about the abrupt end to Budgey’s holiday and this crisis meeting to be held today. Apparently Stendel was stopping and starting a training game to show the players what he wanted them to do, much to the players’ ire.

But we all know like dropping a stink bomb in 4th year he" be" back like a bad smell dropped by a bad Terminator copy,
Not sorry for Farts of Midlidl lane supporters they and the rest of sphell hingers on get what the deserve.

Apparently Stendel has also told Frau Budge to release Berra from his contract forthwith and to not have him hanging around the club.

Herr Stendel having something of a ‘putsch’ at Hertz.

Good on him.

They are bottom of the league, the guys who got them there have no right to anything really. There because of them.

Always remember when we played Airdrie in a cup match at their ground and their supporters were singing “ You’ve got more Tim’s than Celtic”. Cheeky wags.

That was the police box, it's been removed.
Reminds me of the German railway raising the station platform of the train station where I live. After they were finished they realised the doors from the main building couldn't open for the raised platform. They had to take a window out so as the people could climb through onto the platform until a proper solution was worked on. It wasn't just a matter of a joiner coming as everything had to go through planning again. It was like that for a couple of months.

Reminds me of the German railway raising the station platform of the train station where I live. After they were finished they realised the doors from the main building couldn't open for the raised platform. They had to take a window out so as the people could climb through onto the platform until a proper solution was worked on. It wasn't just a matter of a joiner coming as everything had to go through planning again. It was like that for a couple of months.
Seems to be a trait up here at the moment, building planning is shocking.

Back