Budge Finally Giving Levein the Nudge

Hal B. Goode

I am hearing through salt and sauce sources that wee Budgey has cut short a holiday (Canary Islands, maybe?) to hold a meeting tomorrow which the outcome, I’m told, will be the termination of the contracts of Craig Levein, Austin MacPhee, Andy Kirk and John Murray.

Wish I had some Rangers ITK news, but alas no. Seems Budge is backing her new German lover.

Apparently Stendel has also told Frau Budge to release Berra from his contract forthwith and to not have him hanging around the club.

Herr Stendel having something of a ‘putsch’ at Hertz.

New stand , check. Compensation packages, check. Championship football next season, check. Budge knows there's no parachute payment in Scotland right?

Lkj9Uwj.gif

Budge hasn't a clue what she is doing and It's fucking hilarious to see it unfold

Its hilarious watching that diddy club unravel by the week. :D They still owe millions on that crappy stand that came in at twice the original cost, plus Budge will soon be demanding the money back she poured into Hearts. I hope they go bust and are relegated. They deserve it.

Apparently Stendel has also told Frau Budge to release Berra from his contract forthwith and to not have him hanging around the club.

Herr Stendel having something of a ‘putsch’ at Hertz.
This is going to go badly for hearts.

Going down I think

They'll probably get relegated, Stendel sacked and Levein back in as manager because it seems big Craig just doesn't go away.
Hearts are a mess.

Its hilarious watching that diddy club unravel by the week. :D They still owe millions on that crappy stand that came in at twice the original cost, plus Budge will soon be demanding the money back she poured into Hearts. I hope they go bust and are relegated. They deserve it.
Was there also not something about the new stand that gave a large area restricted viewing?

Was there also not something about the new stand that gave a large area restricted viewing?

The new stand is an utter shambles, mate. It might has well have been designed by Stevie Wonder. :D Part of it has still to be finished at an even higher cost. One of the bigger contracts went to Budge's brother, who is a Hibs fan. An utter joke of a club whose fans are being played like a piano.

About 6 weeks into Stendel's reign and the fact that those failures are still hovering around the club is mental. Imagine Frank McParland and Pedro's assistants still hanging around after hiring Gerrard, that's basically what Levein and McPhee have managed to do

Back