Budge out on a limb at 10.00am tomorrow

So the spfl force through a vote to end the league season, to award celtic league and but necessarily have to relegate hearts in the process - then the spfl will work with hearts to try and prevent them being relegated - beyond contemptible.
Could this possibly the tipping point for Rangers

If this fails then Hearts go to court, hypothetically speaking they will argue that to call the season early on a average Pts per game basis was unlawful and that they way in which the member clubs in conjunction with the SPFL executive handled the vote and determination was lacking in governance to the point of being unlawful. So surely it must serve our purpose to vote Hearts proposal down, but then how do we support Hearts in their legal route in order to give it the best opportunity to bring this pack of cards down.?

I’m assuming our board have sacked the chance to bring our own legal challenge given the time that’s past since the unanimous vote was declared!!!?
Had a look on kickback most think it's minimum 3 million compo they want that's the guaranteed loss they will have.
It's to late to challenge the vote

Ironically they are still planning to play out the Scottish Cup to a finish despite the season being called as it stands.

If however the Tim’s lose the semi final it’s changing to null and void.

I said at the time of the corrupt vote that I expected League Reconstruction to be voted through if that was what the SPFL board wanted.

Given that it was KB'd and it's back on the table less than a fortnight later shows that there is a fudge attempt somewhere. Probably just to keep Budge from going to court.

The question I have is how can 30 teams from the Championship down just shut up shop until next year? They are all part of the one body that is the SPFL, they aren't separate like when the SFL ran the lower leagues. Surely if the lower leagues can't play, then neither can the Premiership? We just have a mess come the end of next season as to who gets promoted and relegated again.

Scottish Football has got itself in an even bigger mess than it was already in just to hand a tainted title to Shameless FC.

Cringe.

But we have also learned that the odds are stacking up heavily against the chances of any emergency reconstruction getting off the ground with one club chairman telling us: “It’s not a vote Ann needs - it’s more like a miracle.”

Yawn.

Surely to fùck there's not going to be bottom 10 home and away meaning 48 matches. That leaves the possibility of a bottom 10 playing one round of fixtures for 39 matches. Some teams would have 4 home and 5 away and vice versa. Sounds the most Scottish football thing imaginable :rolleyes:

It’s so boring now. I really cannot be fucked with the whole thing anymore. It’s vile power hungry corrupt folk with wee man syndrome all over the place in Scottish Football.

That what they rely on. It's mentally exhausting to keep up with the granular detail and too detailed to have concise macro view. That and the ever quickening news cycle means it's easier than ever to get away with corruption, even more so with a compliant media.

Don't forget the SPFL exec. steamrolled through their proposal, AKA Dundee's dirty deal.
They relegated Hearts no one else, it was them all for the sake of Peter and their team.
No team promoted no team relegated, and no title award for a three quarter season would have stopped all this rot.
Exactly this, to try and cobble together a reconstruction proposal when there is so much uncertainty about restarts or club finances just highlights how stupid this whole situation is.

@Valley Bluenose , they are reporting the vote the way I read it a few weeks back. Remember you asked me where I saw it? I could not find the article again but here is another example.

As I already said, let's go and do a reconstruction. Bottom team still gets relegated though.

Absoulte farce

tumblr_o1khslTgjg1tv8nwjo1_500.jpg

Cannot see why she is pursuing this option unless she has had some encouragement from the powers that be.
The corruption of the SPFL executive has been laid bare for all to see.
The very fact that we don't know, with any certainty, how many votes this proposal will need succeed is yet more evidence of that corruption.
Is it 11-1 that's required in the top division, or is it the case that, "the devil is in the detail" to quote Doncaster?

Exactly this, to try and cobble together a reconstruction proposal when there is so much uncertainty about restarts or club finances just highlights how stupid this whole situation is.
Corrupt more than stupid in my opinion.

Rumour is Hearts will table a resolution for a 14-10-10-10 set up. This will need a 11-1 vote to pass from the premiership.

If it fails, it is believed the SPFL may force a reconstruction of teams that can financially compete behind closed doors. Again anything to stop the forensic audit of the dundee vote.

She’s trying all roads to save her club from relegation.
She wants to negotiate with clubs that voted her team down.
Instead of trying to snuggle up to them Anne, why don’t you take the only viable option?

I’m taking a serious dislike to that woman.

This seems as dodgy as hell .

prior to Celtic being given the title , hearts reconstruction plan was dead before it even got started .

now Celtic have the title , there’s a number of sympathetic clubs ?

I’ve got a sneaky feeling hearts , Partick and Stranraer will be saved via reconstruction thus saving the SPFL from their legal action and we will be left totally isolated .

Oh well, another day of deceit and lies coming up again. Its shocking to see budge acting like a hooker looking for her next trick.

shellick awarded an honorary title, hertz will escape relegation. Corruption rules in 3rd world countries, this one is no exception. If we truly want to avoid being victim to such corruption, then instead of bleating and feeling sorry for ourselves, we should at least be making it known that we intend to go elsewhere. The current world wide situation provides this opportunity.

I said at the time of the corrupt vote that I expected League Reconstruction to be voted through if that was what the SPFL board wanted.

Given that it was KB'd and it's back on the table less than a fortnight later shows that there is a fudge attempt somewhere. Probably just to keep Budge from going to court.

The question I have is how can 30 teams from the Championship down just shut up shop until next year? They are all part of the one body that is the SPFL, they aren't separate like when the SFL ran the lower leagues. Surely if the lower leagues can't play, then neither can the Premiership? We just have a mess come the end of next season as to who gets promoted and relegated again.

Scottish Football has got itself in an even bigger mess than it was already in just to hand a tainted title to Shameless FC.
Same. I can’t understand this ‘mothball’ approach. If these clubs can’t play behind closed doors, then why was the season called so early. And then to suggest they just play half a season (18 games) from January. Common sense approach would have been to try and restructure the leagues or find a format for the 2021 season prior to calling the current divisions.

prior to Celtic being given the title , hearts reconstruction plan was dead before it even got started .

I’ve got a sneaky feeling hearts , Partick and Stranraer will be saved via reconstruction thus saving the SPFL from their legal action and we will be left totally isolated .
Have to say that out of all of this, Stranraer won’t be ‘saved’. They might end up in a new look third tier.

What an utter shambles this has become.

I cant for the life of me understand why weve gone so quiet? We were highly vocal up to the EGM then dropped the entire thing like a hot potato. Surely we should be teaming up with Hearts to get the vote scuttled, then lobbying UEFA to be given the CL spot on account of our higher coefficient

The clubs have voted and said no. Is this just going to keep going until Hearts get the answer they want? Can guarantee if the resolution to end the league hadn’t been voted through they would of just kept going until the clubs voted yes. Despite their apparent support of our investigation, my thinking is now if they have concluded the league then they should be relegated.

its still absolutely galling that the club to be most effected has been put in charge of the reconstruction.

Hearts will be kept in the top tier and Thistle and Stranraer will not be relegated

It genuinely is corruption in plain sight

Anything to hand the scum a tainted title and stop the independent investigation or a court battle

It’s another shambles and the prick Doncaster is told what to do by Lieswell and he just does his masters bidding

The obvious reconstruction model to me is a 14 team league with a 6/8 split after two rounds. It shouldn’t be done under these current conditions though

It's like watching the titanic movie. You know it sinks, but for some strange reason you think something else is going to happen. As wee scotty mclue once said, stick you're tongue out and say ta ta

Why on earth did she vote to end the season?

Hearts would have for sure turned it around and recovered. All they had to do was pretend they were playing us every week....

The semi final game against Hearts in November, I had the misfortune to have to walk through a group of about 30 Hearts fans all slabbering at the mouth and singing Rangers died and the Hearts survived, so find it hard to have any sympathy for them and a club and supported I once grudgingly respected.

That was always the plan.
Isolate us from the herd and we're easier to take down.

Hearts got mugged off completely so should lie in the bed they made. There are about 10 to 15 clubs in Scotland however who bring nothing to the table apart from existence. The heard needs thinning. The leagues, players, national team etc. would all benefit from less teams.
This is it to be honest, she f*cked it and needs to take her medicine now

Anyone who has any sympathy for Hearts needs to re-examine their priorities.

1. They have been terrible for a calendar year and there is every chance they would have been relegated anyway

2. Their fan base is now infested with sevcoites - any type of 'old alliance' Rangers and Hearts fans may have had died along time ago.

3. They are as guilty as any other club of having acted out of self interest over the last decade - just because now they are in a bad situation does not detract from that fact that they have been part of the problem in our game for years

As a side point it is quite incredible that only now people in the media start to care about Hearts and their plight after Celtic have been handed their tainted title - null and void may would have avoided this situation.

Since the title was awarded, the message from the SPFL now seems to be that the clubs themselves will have to pay for any liability as a result of court action which suggests to me they will now try and force reconstunction through by threatening that the clubs will be worse off.

Would like to see the club go after doncaster in the courts for his failed corporate governance

@Valley Bluenose , they are reporting the vote the way I read it a few weeks back. Remember you asked me where I saw it? I could not find the article again but here is another example.

They aren’t reporting anything different to what I’ve said mate. In fact that article is simply a revamp of my posts. :)I’ve always maintained that any change in numbers and/or prize money distribution needs 90% in favour in the Premiership. Sounds like she’s proposing prize money changes as part of her plan. Madness. It will get nowhere.

Here‘s a c&p of what I’ve said consistently:

I’ve summarised the Articles below.

A change to the League structure that involves a variation, up or down, from the 42 club figure or which involves a redistribution of the prize money - requires 90% approval from the Premiership clubs (11-1). It is classed as a Qualified Resolution. And 75% approval in each of the other two voting blocks.

However, any change that sees the number of clubs remain at 42 - however they are structured - and requires no change in the prize money would be deemed an Ordinary Resolution or a Members Resolution. As such it would require 75% approval from Premiership clubs, 75% approval from Championship clubs and 75% approval from the combined League 1/2 clubs.

Same as the Rangers Members Resolution recently.

If the clubs agree on a reconstruction model that sees the total number of clubs remain at 42 and no changes to the prize money distribution then it only requires the 75% approval from each of the three voting blocks. Anything else (numbers/money) and it’s 90% in the Premiership.

If the clubs agree on a reconstruction model that sees the total number of clubs remain at 42 and no changes to the prize money distribution then it only requires the 75% approval from each of the three voting blocks. Anything else (numbers/money) and it’s 90% in the Premiership.

Cutting the Highland and Lowland Leagues adrift in her proposal would be a real problem for Budge. She might do it to give her a better chance of winning a vote but wouldn't have an ounce of credibility left (inflicting on those leagues the kind of collateral damage she has declared unfair on her own team).

They aren’t reporting anything different to what I’ve said mate. In fact that article is simply a revamp of my posts. :)I’ve always maintained that any change in numbers and/or prize money distribution needs 90% in favour in the Premiership. Sounds like she’s proposing prize money changes as part of her plan. Madness. It will get nowhere.

Here‘s a c&p of what I’ve said consistently:

I’ve summarised the Articles below.

A change to the League structure that involves a variation, up or down, from the 42 club figure or which involves a redistribution of the prize money - requires 90% approval from the Premiership clubs (11-1). It is classed as a Qualified Resolution. And 75% approval in each of the other two voting blocks.

However, any change that sees the number of clubs remain at 42 - however they are structured - and requires no change in the prize money would be deemed an Ordinary Resolution or a Members Resolution. As such it would require 75% approval from Premiership clubs, 75% approval from Championship clubs and 75% approval from the combined League 1/2 clubs.

Same as the Rangers Members Resolution recently.

I really think huge change is going to be forced on our clubs, Huddersfield owner is saying on the BBC (England) web this morning that the pyramid system in England could collapse and 50-60 clubs could disappear altogether, if this were to happen major change will have to be considered including a British league perhaps. Who knows what is lying ahead.

Don’t know much about championship teams finances however would expect match day makes up a large part of income

if there are no fans at games this revenue dries up, hence the delay to gamesor a shortened season makes sense. However they will still have overheads to meet and would expect Hearts overheads to be bigger then most as they have the largest stadium

any sympathies for Hearts disappeared a long time ago given the way they treat our club every time we play them, but surely they could be offered a “ lucrative payday in the USA against one of the big hitters” to give them revenue to recompense

So, a 16 team top league that will be played in less time than a normal season with a chunk of it being behind closed doors??

clubs will need bigger squads with less money to pay them??

Not a chance

Back