Buffalo’s on a mad one

I remember coming out of Ibrox on the night of the first time we played Progres in the Europa League. I was moaning to my brother and cousin about what we'd been watching but said, "At least that Morelos who came on looks like a player"! What a great player Alfie has been for us!

The cherry on this season’s cake would be for Alfie to stick at least one in at the sty.

That's a brilliant photo..
84-B3-B5-F6-EB98-4-FA7-931-B-D1-BE289-AB705.jpg
Massive canvas posters need to be customised ASAP of that pic. Glorious.

Feel a bit bad now though as I realise now the players really did hear what us supporters were cursing leaving the ground some days haha.

Even though I don't know majority of you, or maybe I do who knows coz of avatars lol, but seriously wish there was a way we could all meet up and get utterly wrecked like pre-covid times. Will have a good time up my area, but you know what I mean. Anybody on that glorious spring day in Manchester will remember that feeling. If it happens tomorrow, im biking it to wherever its happening (Ibrox, George Square) The adrenaline just now thinking about it.

Great viewing today

I’ve been critical of him this season but lately he’s went back to the Morelos of last season and it’s been great to watch

I never thought I could be more gutted over a player leaving us than when Laudrup, the best player I have ever seen play for our great club, left in 1998. However I have a feeling the loss of Alfie will beat that day. I'm almost 60 years old but I've got to admit that this mad wee Colombian has won a place in my heart reserved for my special Rangers heroes.

I just hope Alfie wants a crack at CL and will therefore hang around for another season full of huffy moments, moody faces and that big beaming smile celebrating many more goals.

I never thought I could be more gutted over a player leaving us than when Laudrup, the best player I have ever seen play for our great club, left in 1998. However I have a feeling the loss of Alfie will beat that day. I'm almost 60 years old but I've got to admit that this mad wee Colombian has won a place in my heart reserved for my special Rangers heroes.

I just hope Alfie wants a crack at CL and will therefore hang around for another season full of huffy moments, moody faces and that big beaming smile celebrating many more goals.
Do you have any doubt about that ? :D

Considering the crap he has to take he is very entitled to celebrate how he likes. The most under rated footballer in the UK. Streets ahead of the majority of EPL forwards. He may leave in the summer, and if he does i wish him all the best , but it will cost a small fortune to replace him. Thanks for the effort Alfie.

Amazing when you think about it, Alfie and Tav, the two current players that Stevie inherited, have been so crucial to get us here. The whole team are legends but I’ll always have a special love for these two who rose from the depths to the highest of highs..
It shows how good an eye he has for players who have improvement in them and knows exactly which areas and how to get it out of them. When you think of some of the lows those players had been through and he lifted them from that to this. Says a lot about the players characters and the coaches.

Great viewing today

I’ve been critical of him this season but lately he’s went back to the Morelos of last season and it’s been great to watch
See i don't think he has, think he just got better and better at the role he in this season. Been great all season just sensational lately.

Even though I don't know majority of you, or maybe I do who knows coz of avatars lol, but seriously wish there was a way we could all meet up and get utterly wrecked like pre-covid times. Will have a good time up my area, but you know what I mean. Anybody on that glorious spring day in Manchester will remember that feeling. If it happens tomorrow, im biking it to wherever its happening (Ibrox, George Square) The adrenaline just now thinking about it.
do you realy think is going to stop us ?
they would need to bring in the army .. lol wee nicky cranky will do %^*& all about it . if anything she will use it do deflect from what the spinless hoor did to alex salmand . (hes a prick tae but shes a spinless witch)

In all these pictures and videos today, you can just see the disappointment in his face that he has never scored against the scum.

B-D

I'm loving his English interviews recently. I had read a lot of comments that he didn't speak much English but he has cleary worked very hard at learning the language.

Last edited:
Back