'Buffalo brains'

I have previously been in the take the high road/rise above it camp but this cretins behaviour can't be done ignored.

He's paid good money to be a impartial football pundit, can anyone safely say he's been impartial?

Super, craigan, McCann, Boyd, commons even bloody Andy walker have some level of impartiality about them, some more than others.

Its time we took it up a notch and ban this twat and release a statement.

That is a feckin'disgrace, acting like a petulant child - his employer, BT should not be accepting these comments and as such should make him apologise live to both the player and Rangers. And Rangers should lodge a complaint with BT as well.

Was it on BT? If so, a) we should all complain en masse b) the club should lodge an official complaint and demand an official apology or they will be banned from Ibrox
Problem is,apology’s are just meaningless words.I’d just ban the Kunt :)

Yes this is the derogatory term sutton has sounded live while being employed as a 'pundit' to describe our player Morelos.

Rangers has to step in now and do something about this whitch hunt against Morelos.

Its absolute scandalous the way hes being treated now.

And the fact is if sellik would have won the tie on the 29th none of this nonsense with statements, name calling, death threats ect would have happened.

Time the media done their jobs properly.
I've emailed BT mate

If someone tweets Darren Lewis and asks if calling a black player buffalo brains is racist he will 100% say yes and call Sutton out. He was very vocal after the sterling incident.

Was it on BT? If so, a) we should all complain en masse b) the club should lodge an official complaint and demand an official apology or they will be banned from Ibrox
Papa I've already complained obviously nothing back yet, the link to complain is on another thread somewhere

From the man who was badgering on the other day about us giving Griffiths stick. Still raging about that title are ye Chrissy bhoy!

Said it before but the club has to put their foot down here and tell BT Sport there's no more co operation from us until they sort that cúnt out. We're being dehumanised by this cretin at every turn.

He wouldn't get away with that sort of crap with an EPL player on their coverage of that so why should we be any different ?

His frenzied questioning of our manager on live TV last year should have seen the club take they c**ts to town.

Ironic thing is that an actual buffalo has more brains than that waste of skin :D

There is more than enough in that for Club to make official complaint.

Probably time as well for complaint to include the racism angle.

It’s the equivalent of mCcoist calling Scott Brown “ Lego brains” live on tv .

Imagine the outcry ??

Remember when Scotland did the crossbar challenge when Broonaldo was running up to the camera you could hear Ally in the background saying "It's Scott Brown" you could almost see the wheels turning in his head.

It's a certainty that "buffalo brains" first appeared on a mhank forum. One of the ones that Sutton will lurk on when he isn't on here. I loathe this arsehole.

since 2012 ive fucking hated the so called "dignified silence" adopted by the club..all this were better than them and should keep our powder dry pish still annoys me as much as the "half charger" pish!

it didn't work then and it doesnt work now! ffs Rangers have a fucking go at this please! dont just lie back and accept it...we now have a board, manager and team with some fight and some heart so please for fukc sake follow suit and hammer sutton and all the other cu nts out there and show were no longer a soft touch!

begin with sutton and keep the ball rolling then go after the sfa and ask why scum fc have not been cited for the comments the same as we had re: refs

were on a bigger stage now with Gerrard at the helm...we have a worldwide stage now to show them all up!

since 2012 ive fucking hated the so called "dignified silence" adopted by the club..all this were better than them and should keep our powder dry pish still annoys me as much as the "half charger" pish!

it didn't work then and it doesnt work now! ffs Rangers have a fucking go at this please! dont just lie back and accept it...we now have a board, manager and team with some fight and some heart so please for fukc sake follow suit and hammer sutton and all the other cu nts out there and show were no longer a soft touch!

begin with sutton and keep the ball rolling then go after the sfa and ask why scum fc have not been cited for the comments the same as we had re: refs

were on a bigger stage now with Gerrard at the helm...we have a worldwide stage now to show them all up!

Exactly this

Everyone needs to grow up. Leave being permanently offended to them. Sutton is a wank, who cares what he says.
I as a BT customer cares. I do not subscribe to BT sport, broadband and phone to listen to the hired help name calling a Rangers player. So if you can find it I your heart to forgive me, I have emailed a complaint to BT.

Seems to be he calls him that because he knows morelos cant speak english so hes unlikely to respond and the way he spoke to caixinha aswell was a joke but the media dont pick up on that

Sutton's comment was pejorative, and derogatory. To make that sort of comment about someone you have to harbour dislike for them. Sutton obviously dislikes Alfredo. I'll bet Sutton has never met, or spoken to Alfredo. And I'll also bet he's never heard any stories off anyone that portray Alfredo's character in a bad light. So why does Sutton dislike him, and feel the need to speak of Morelos in pejorative terms. It's more than just Rangers hate because he doesn't use pejorative language discussing other Rangers players. I can only conclude it's because Alfie is South American, and black. Sutton's comment is xenophobic, and it is racist.
Chris Sutton is a tosser.

Can you come out your contract with BT based on this? Been wanting out mine and they want a couple hundred quid

Can you come out your contract with BT based on this? Been wanting out mine and they want a couple hundred quid

I came out my sports contract last year halfway through, complained then pushed it to the CEO around the biased punditry on BT

It doesn't matter whether we are offended or not, it is the fact that a TV pundit is calling Alfredo a derogitary name on TV. Sutton is employed to give his oppinions on football games not to try and be smarmy, is it being racist,

Nail on head. The insult is not particularly nasty and certainly not racist. But it is inconceivable to imagine an insult like this being directed by a pundit against a player from any other club. It is the vindictive personal nature of it. Something that you would only do against someone that you have a deep personal dislike for. We all probably have players that we do feel that about. But a professional TV pundit should not be showing it on air.

In any fair society, Sutton would be getting pulled up for it by all and sundry and BT officially apologising. But it has been open season on us for a long time.

And that is where the racism angle comes in. If we protest about anti-Rangers bias then we get criticised. But it is very hard for folk to protest about credible accusations of racism without sounding overly defensive. Some of the flak Alfie takes *is* racist - Jackson’s repeated references to drugs and cartels. And that makes it an easy shortcut to highlighting the abuse in a manner that can not be easily brushed aside.

Sutton clearly used the phrase due to Alfie’s nickname. But a question of why you saw fit to insult a young black man by vindictively comparing him to an animal is very very hard for him to answer without digging a deeper hole. So we should ask it.

I agree great post. One point though, the dignified silence stance from us has been going on since well before 2012 (sadly)

Get the cnut banned from Ibrox.

Gives him more time to attend his Molly Malones functions for all his unwashed friends.

No point banning him from Ibrox as BT can't show any of our home games under the tv contract. What we should be doing as others have said is withdraw our co-operation with BT when they are doing our games and say Sutton is the reason.

I agree great post. One point though, the dignified silence stance from us has been going on since well before 2012 (sadly)
sorry mate, of course it has i agree.
but since 2012 we really really needed that voice to be heard, to contain, to challenge and now here we are in 2019!
an easy target, a toothless brand that allows anyone at all to besmirch, bemoan, produce fiction as fact against us and allow a more deeper and sinister agenda to flow until its accepted as fact by any who take the middle ground or our enemies who revel in it.

we , and by we i mean the club, need to find that voice and use it to blast back at the detractors and haters, to blow away the contempt, to factualize to redress the balance and stand up for the values we hold close.

I know its maybe out the Slo remit but surely he can communicate this to the people hold power at Ibrox bt sports need to be banned from Ibrox . This going beyond a joke now.. its institutionalised racism.. .. let's refuse them interviews etc this is sinister now

I guess you're right, upon thinking about it.

For someone in that position, he certainly has a lot to say about us. Public apology required at the very least in this instance.
The only game he has done at Ibrox was a cup game at Queen of the South and he wouldn't even stand pitchside to do the punditry like the rest of them and had to be interviewed from a stand

Yes this is the derogatory term sutton has sounded live while being employed as a 'pundit' to describe our player Morelos.

Rangers has to step in now and do something about this witch hunt against Morelos.

Its absolute scandalous the way hes being treated now.

And the fact is if sellik would have won the tie on the 29th none of this nonsense with statements, name calling, death threats ect would have happened.

Time the media done their jobs properly.

I would disagree with you, with hindsight maybe we shouldn't have publically blitzed that clown of a ref as it has allowed that mob to use us to justify their rant about the OF ref

Back