Burnley v C.Palace got me thinking

RangerInCanada

Two negative, boring (and not very good) teams. What an awful watch.
We are so lucky to be watching the style of this outstanding Rangers team we have now!
But it got me thinking - if we were playing in EPL right now where would we finish? Any thoughts??

(By the way Crocker commentating on Sky so couldnt stand it had to switch to NBC (USA channel)).

I've been watching this because I have a bet running otherwise it would have been binned long ago.

Rangers would wipe the floor with both these teams.

Sean Dyches approach to football was summed up for me a few seasons ago when they had 4 strikers in their squad: Barnes, Wood, Vokes and Crouch.

4 target men with little else to offer, that's Warburton levels of having no plan B.

Not a single tackle either in the whole game. You’d expect two “industrial “ teams to be getting right in about it but nothing even close to a yellow card in the game.

I truthfully think Wolves are almost as boring as the two mentioned above

Theo Walcott living up to his potential with the sitter in the second half to kill the game

Walcott did score a goal to be fair. Poor defending from Wolves. Wolves have scored a good equaliser.

Its hypothetical but if we were playing in the EPL i would imagine our management team would treat every game as they do at present.

Only look as far as the next game and put in a lot of hard work before that match so the squad would know exactly how to play whichever team we would be facing.

With that in mind and taking our European form as an example i think we would finish a lot higher than a lot of folk would expect.

Its hypothetical but if we were playing in the EPL i would imagine our management team would treat every game as they do at present.

Only look as far as the next game and put in a lot of hard work before that match so the squad would know exactly how to play whichever team we would be facing.

With that in mind and taking our European form as an example i think we would finish a lot higher than a lot of folk would expect.

Plus he would get £100m to go spend on players.

Sean Dyches approach to football was summed up for me a few seasons ago when they had 4 strikers in their squad: Barnes, Wood, Vokes and Crouch.

4 target men with little else to offer, that's Warburton levels of having no plan B.
Vydra.

We'd be top 6 IMO. The standard is awful this season. Liverpool have patched together a defence from the reserves and will still run away with it.

Back