Burnley vs Spurs

Spurs love a late goal, really need a win to add even more pressure on the Champions elect tomorrow

Nice one Burnley!
On a side note wtf is that poet hammer thrower at Kilmarnock doing winning caps for Scotland when he have established Phil Bardsley to call upon? Truly baffling

Potch losing his shit with the officials but remaining classy enough to congratulate Burnley players :D

Spursy.
Like Spurs and have a good friend who’s a Lilywhite but they are missing the guts to win games like this. Poch is a great coach but needs a Dave Mckay type in games like this.

Spurs get a sniff of the title and shit the bed at the first attempt.

Spurs are in danger of becoming an Arsenal clone. I know they have a big bill for the new stadium but if they'd have spent a bit to strengthen this year they'd be right in it. Not bringing in anyone while knowing Son was away so much was poor.

The managers coming out saying trophies are just for ego and it's all about top 4. Wenger would have been hung drawn and quartered for that. I wonder if they'll ever get as good a chance as they have in recent years particularly Leicesters season and this one.

Domestically I don't think I've ever seen an English Team lose as many "must win" games as Spurs, I think this is Pochettino's he should have won something with Spurts by now, If he goes to Man Utd I don't see them winning anything except the odd Cup now and again

Back