Burrows ex Motherwell CEO

I imagine he's the type who'd want to give us and Celtic a bigger allocation to get more money in but their fans would have a meltdown so won't happen.

Didn't he also agree to move our match with Motherwell to give us an extra 24 hours to prepare for a Europa game last season? Wouldn't be allowed to do that at Pittodrie either.

I imagine he's the type who'd want to give us and Celtic a bigger allocation to get more money in but their fans would have a meltdown so won't happen.

Didn't he also agree to move our match with Motherwell to give us an extra 24 hours to prepare for a Europa game last season? Wouldn't be allowed to do that at Pittodrie either.
When he was CEO at Motherwell he cut our allocation for their main stand.

The Well Society call the shots

There cash income from games v us was 33% the tims accounted for 31% and the rest came from the other SPL clubs.

Utter madness

He'll blend right into Aberdeen. A horrible hateful rat joins a horrible hateful club. Should be a recipe for failure, hopefully.

Shock horror and we were told by people on here, it was family reasons blah blah.

Jumped from the sinking ship!

I have a feeling Motherwell are in trouble thats why he jumped ship.

Really is ridiculous that Motherwell have avoided dropping out top league in 40 years or so hopefully this season they go down and into the wilderness for a decade or so.
They are, I know from within the club they are pushing administration.

Need to find over a million pounds, no real sellable assets, restricting away fans and then when sacked Alexander it cost them £240k to pay him off.

Need to find over a million pounds, no real sellable assets, restricting away fans and then when sacked Alexander it cost them £240k to pay him off.

Think they had just gave him a new deal as well :)

The fact they appointed his replacement from within suggested to me no cash - then Burrows leaving definitely as you say all is not "well"

Be glad to see back of them for a while.

Eh? Motherwell cut our allocation with him in charge

Prepare for the "good guy, done wonders for well, really engages with the fans on Twitter" love in, but if he can go to Aberdeen and leave them in the same shoddy state he is abandoning Motherwell in, then it's a good appointment for me.

Best of luck to him in that endeavour.

Likely to see the season out or you think the current 9/2 for them to finish bottom (assuming an automatic points deduction) maybe worth a few quid?

Likely to see the season out or you think the current 9/2 for them to finish bottom (assuming an automatic points deduction) maybe worth a few quid?
The discussion I had was mentioned that they could see season out but wasn’t a cert and they know that if they get a deduction they are down anyway.

Another that seems to be the daring of the Scottish media without ever doing anything to justify it.
Motherwell were, until very recently, a well-run club.

On the pitch, I'd imagine their spend is comfortably bottom six, but they've not really been threatened with relegation since Barraclough was their manager.

Off the pitch, I'd argue they're a great example of a community club in terms of their charity work. Probably why Burrows gets a good write-up by the media.

Back