Bury fans need a Rangers flag

As the Bury afc games have started and covid has put a block on attendance figures, I think they are allowed 300 fans to attend their games, but they are looking for a loan of any Rangers flags for the displays, they appreciate the fact that a lot of us have tried to help them.
Seasideshaker who is on this forum is the man asking and has promised to look after the flag /flags until you need them back, thanks in advance for any help for them
Good to hear, really pleasing to see fans band together in these times.
We know all to well the pain those fans have felt.

Just wanted all of you to know that Gt Shaker has put a thread on the Bury forum, it tells them about the superb backing we have given them both in terms of raising the money for the flag and the way that we have helped them in general.
So want you all to know that there is a lot of great words about our support so once again well done everyone, absolutely brilliant

Rangers fans come up trumps once again. Thanks to everyone for your donations and your messages of support. The target was hit in less than 12 hours. The FollowFollow Facebook page really took an interest in it! The gofundme page is still open if anyone else would ike to contribute. I’m sure there will be a surplus of money, which I have discussed with Bury about what to do with it. Possible charity donation or even a second flag for the ‘fans against hunger’ campaign.

Once again, thank you all. Rangers fans are simply the best in the world.

Back