Bury FC phoenix club

Look out for the new Rangers Bury flag
It is magnificent
Thank you so much
More evidence, if it was needed, how Rangers fans are the best

I hope someone can get the photo on here

Looking at your age you must have just missed Colin Bell at Gigg Lane. I saw him. Bury were the 1st club I watched with my dad ...they were so happy days in the old wooden main stand. Loads of time for Bury and I wish you a speedy return.

Right, try again

Highlights Bury AFC v Golcar

That spirit will carry the team more than a 1-0 victory would have. Right there, that new(ish) team established a bond, a fighting spirit, a pulling together that can’t be bought or manufactured. If they can use that, develop it and build on it, anything is possible.

Looking at your age you must have just missed Colin Bell at Gigg Lane. I saw him. Bury were the 1st club I watched with my dad ...they were so happy days in the old wooden main stand. Loads of time for Bury and I wish you a speedy return.
Glad you got to see the majestic Colin Bell, so skillful and athletic, one of my all time favourite players.
Yes he was Bury captain at the age of 19.
I was just too young to see him play for Bury but i did see him play for Manchester City.
The happy days at Gigg Lane have been stolen away by the current owner, who even now is stealing the club badge by trying to set it up as a trade mark owned by himself, he has set up companies in his own name to own our trophies, to own our ground etc. The Gigg Lane ground stands vacant.
It is scandalous
Dont get drawn in to an embarrassing crowd funding by Forever Bury, it is them asking for £2.5M which would still leave them not owning Bury FC and paying dale forever more, it is complicated.

That spirit will carry the team more than a 1-0 victory would have. Right there, that new(ish) team established a bond, a fighting spirit, a pulling together that can’t be bought or manufactured. If they can use that, develop it and build on it, anything is possible.
Yes you are right. It was a brilliant effort to get the last gasp goal
Pity we now have a lockdown, just as we were gaining some momentum

Home top finally arrived today, looking forward to spreading the word when I'm inevitably asked "what shirt is that?".
With thanks to you and the others on here who kindly got the new Bury AFC football shirts, you have been part of an amazing achievement for a new football club, having to start in the bottom tier of the English Football pyramid and have just announced that the shirt sales has topped 2000.
Thank you so much

Congratulations to Scotland tonight
Talk about making it difficult with the 90th minute equalizer
But you came good in the penalties
Great to see you qualify
I'm lucky, i still remember vividly Archie Gemmills amazing goal against Holland, one of the best goals ever

Goal of the month

The winner has been announced
It just happened to be the first league goal for Bury AFC, and it was a bit special
Goal of the month

Glad you got to see the majestic Colin Bell, so skillful and athletic, one of my all time favourite players.
Yes he was Bury captain at the age of 19.
I was just too young to see him play for Bury but i did see him play for Manchester City.
The happy days at Gigg Lane have been stolen away by the current owner, who even now is stealing the club badge by trying to set it up as a trade mark owned by himself, he has set up companies in his own name to own our trophies, to own our ground etc. The Gigg Lane ground stands vacant.
It is scandalous
Dont get drawn in to an embarrassing crowd funding by Forever Bury, it is them asking for £2.5M which would still leave them not owning Bury FC and paying dale forever more, it is complicated.
What the fùck is with Forever Bury?

Got the email earlier regarding Dale trademarking the badge and they not only knew about his plans, but they support him?

Are they that stupid that they can't look around at people like Whyte with us, Ashley or Oyston and see what is going on?

Anyone still engaging Dale really deserve being parted from their money.

What the fùck is with Forever Bury?

Got the email earlier regarding Dale trademarking the badge and they not only knew about his plans, but they support him?

Are they that stupid that they can't look around at people like Whyte with us, Ashley or Oyston and see what is going on?

Anyone still engaging Dale really deserve being parted from their money.

A group who appear loyal to Bury FC.

Unfortunately that blind loyalty is weighed down by a deluded and sycophantic mindset toward SD and any hopes of Bury FC returning to a pitch anytime soon.

Maybe its Stockholm Syndrome.

AFC are the only show in town. Hopefully the legal issues work out in regard to the ownership of Gigg Lane and the team of Bury town can return home in due course. Very slight chance of Bury FC returning under the umbrella of the Shakers Community but that's some way off, just now.

A group who appear loyal to Bury FC.

Unfortunately that blind loyalty is weighed down by a deluded and sycophantic mindset toward SD and any hopes of Bury FC returning to a pitch anytime soon.

Maybe its Stockholm Syndrome.

AFC are the only show in town. Hopefully the legal issues work out in regard to the ownership of Gigg Lane and the team of Bury town can return home in due course. Very slight chance of Bury FC returning under the umbrella of the Shakers Community but that's some way off, just now.
I am glad you can view it, looking in
Forever Bury were set up to represent the Bury fans at Bury FC

Unfortunately they were easily dismissed by stewart day SD1 the chairman who took the club into serious financial debt.

Steve dale SD2 became the chairman, getting Bury FC for £1, claiming to have recovered from leukemia and wanted to give Bury FC a second chance, tho he has no interest in football, didnt know Bury existed and his last 50 companies were all asset stripped and liquidated. He stopped paying everything

At the time of Bury FC being expelled from the EFL there was a surge of membership for FB who decided their first choice was to find an outright buyer for Bury, second choice they were going to support a so called bit coin king called Robert Benwell who was going to buy the club out of liquidation and then charge the club rent and the fans exorbitant fees, and their reluctant third choice was to get behind the Phoenix team which has now become AFC

The above was done with a show of hands at the town hall meeting.
They then vanished from view, claiming to be working so hard day and night to save Bury FC and so many non disclosure agreements they could say nothing.

A year later, they have squandered membership funds on solicitors, preventing an Extra General Meeting to challenge them and have gone onto their own secret agenda as the first and second option fell apart.

They did not consult their membership and put out the most embarrassing crowd funding appeal for £2.5M and keep reducing the target as their pathetic attempt has about 80 people who have pledged £5000 upto now, some being kind fans from other clubs, who like yourselves, want to help

This crowdfund appeal is for SD2 to line his pockets
So SD2 since he took over has set up companies in his own name to own Gigg Lane, to own trophies and equipment, and now trying to trademark the club crest, in his own name - not Bury FC, the club crest being the old County Borough of Bury coat of arms granted by the College of Arms to the town in 18?? and allowed to be used by the football club representing the town.

Fortunately the application for this trademark was spotted and Bury AFC asked their membership should we oppose dale doing this.
600 voted, 594 said oppose it.

Bury AFC then approached FB to ask if they wanted to join in with the objection.
FB declined, saying they already knew, had discussed it with SD2 and were happy for him to proceed

I am gobsmacked

So that is where we are upto
SD2 only hope is to get a big payout from FB
The coronavirus has closed the courts from taking new winding up orders at the moment, SD 2 reneged on the payment of the CVA to pay creditors, so court beckons

Fortunately Bury AFC now has over 1500 members and have got off to a great start, in a very professional manner, run by volunteer Bury FC fans who had the vision to act correctly

Thank you for your amazing support

Any future for Bury must include Gigg Lane. How can the ground be wrestled away from this shytehawk ?
This is where it gets very complicated and i dont understand these things, but winding up by the courts would liquidate the club, but there is a charge against the ground, so likely the ownership is with some Maltese pension fund.
The Maltese pension fund group are a secondary claim as they lent the money to a company called CBF ( Capital Bridging Fund)
CBF are in administration, surprise surprise.

Ok i already dont know what i am talking about
If liquidated then it is hoped Gigg Lane can be gained, maybe with help from council - who knows
Otherwise dale has a plan to let FB pay rent to him forever - maybe, as FB dont say

It will take a while to sort

Reactions: ICM
Jesus, what a shitstorm. Oh what tangled webs we weave. If first we practice to deceive.
It is way more complicated than this too.
SD1 had several companies called Mederco ... , they are all in administration to multi millions. They have links with Lendy, also in administration.
Mederco were involved in the loan on Gigg Lane from CBF
There was an introduction fee of nearly £1M that is not accounted for
SD1 also had a crazy scheme selling individual spaces on the Bury FC car park for £10k a space with 9% return
????
Still to be sorted that one
SD2 aquired the Mederco Bury debt via his daughters partner for £70k to give him a majority to do the CVA agreement
Turns out he stopped the payments on this after achieving his goal
Dale never made the first CVA payment so all that debt has come 'alive' again

Bearing in mind this is all stuff i dont understand and there is lots more going on

Back