Buses Running To Warsaw

23hrs driving (without factoring in congestion caused by crashes etc)

wouldn’t be me sitting in a bus for a full day there and the same back, would have to be hotels involved

Ah I remember the joys of 20 years ago and the bus.

Parma, Munich and Monaco were plenty for me. And there were mentalists who did it for every European away game.

Toilet flooded by Carlisle. One tape of band songs for the whole 30 hour journey. Stopping in Calais for the Golden Virginia.

Ah I remember the joys of 20 years ago and the bus.

Parma, Munich and Monaco were plenty for me. And there were mentalists who did it for every European away game.

Toilet flooded by Carlisle. One tape of band songs for the whole 30 hour journey. Stopping in Calais for the Golden Virginia.

Sounds like heaven tbh!

23hrs driving (without factoring in congestion caused by crashes etc)

wouldn’t be me sitting in a bus for a full day there and the same back, would have to be hotels involved
Did it to Leipzig with the grapes bus, never again would I do that. Fair play to anybody that does it semi-regularly.

What's the furthest a supporters' bus has been. I've heard stories of Belgrade, which sounded horrific, especially seeing as we were humped 3-0. Sofia or Bucharest maybe?

I done 28 hours on a bus to Spain for my first euro away I was only 16 years of age.

You couldn’t pay me to be on a bus for that length forward and back with a hangover going both ways.

Was talking to a boy in Luxembourg who doesn't drink and drives to most places in his car, he went to Shkupi last year and it took him 42 hours there and he said it was ONLY 33 hours coming back!

I done luxembourg on the Linwood bus and it nearly ruined me!

Toryglen bus was excellent for away days.Prague,Copenhagen,Marseille,Bochum etc.
Every time I got home I swore I would never do it again but it I kept going back for more.
The smell of the bus however by the end of the week is something that will haunt you forever

Did Athens on the Kinning Park bus ( gubbed 3 nil ) only 2 buses went think the other being the Thornliebank, only the big plastic rubbish bin for a toilet and on the way back 2 guy’s needed a no 2 and we missed our original boat so had to chip in to catch the next available or wait till next day. ( this was the trip for the Ancona 10 ) for those who remember the story.

I done Graz, only 1 tape on loop, it is somewhere in the Danube as a Bear dispatched it on arrival.
Gubbed return journey from hell, never been on a bus since.

Did Athens on the Kinning Park bus ( gubbed 3 nil ) only 2 buses went think the other being the Thornliebank, only the big plastic rubbish bin for a toilet and on the way back 2 guy’s needed a no 2 and we missed our original boat so had to chip in to catch the next available or wait till next day. ( this was the trip for the Ancona 10 ) for those who remember the story.
At least we had some room when about 10 guys got lifted in italy, i was one of the guys who needed the toilet, stopped at bushes armed with a packet of wet wipes
Couldn't do that journey now

I had been away in Europe about 20 times before I had ever done it on the plane, don’t think I could go back to the bus trips they were mental and bus was rotten of stale lager

At least we had some room when about 10 guys got lifted in italy, i was one of the guys who needed the toilet, stopped at bushes armed with a packet of wet wipes
Couldn't do that journey now
Only until we had to go back and pick them up on way home.

Flight there and back with an overnight stay, Still paying The Provident back:D

Cost my parents £20 to send me away. Left on the Sunday got back on the sat morning. Ticket to match and 2 nights in a Spanish hotel included. Spent another £20 on 'refreshments' and only had enough money left to buy my mother a bar of soap as a present. Got my dad 20 fags but some b........d on the bus stole them.

Back