Buses

after listening to Lurgan saying teams are only allowed 3 players on a coach that holds 53 .surely that's not right .Mr Park making a few bob
Would that not be the same for flying as well then,what a tit and he can’t even play the sectarian card what a time this is for us Bears .

It was maybe to do with how players are paired up in their bubbles etc, not that it seemed to bother them in Dubai to much.

More than likely they are supposed to take say no more than 20 on a 53 seater, the idiots probably dropped himself in it again with his booze soaked ranting!

cunt is so pished he's probably seeing double half the time and thinks there's more buses than there are in reality

a pished wreck
Listened to David Edgar's podcast earlier,I thought tlb denying that there is a pandemic on was bad,but to try and compare the Scotland team doing a conga and they weren't in Dubai,David pointed out superbly"your fucking players were in that conga" he has lost it if he ever had it,cant remember which old firm game it was between 2003 -2006 at Ibrox we beat them him and wibble walked from the halfway line to that shower of shit fist pumping etc and stood in front of them,Glasgw police SPL SFA did nothing not even warned since then as a player and a manager he has played the victim card at every event"it wisnae my fault"sadly(means hes going) this time he has fell on his own sword good to riddance ,to the thug with the track suit!

Said six of his players can't drive so three on each bus. No idea what he's on about
My guess is this would have been a club decision. Since they had 13 players out, and another game a few days later, had they put all 6 on once bus and one later tested positive, they would potentially all be isolating and didn't want to risk it.

He’s chatting shit.

The rules are no one sat in front, behind or next to you. So in most cases two busses.

Bertie bus. Proud bus partner of covid FC
latest

It’s to do with social distancing. If you have a positive case then track and trace will look at your bus seating plan and rule out rows to the front, back and to the side. Clubs will be taking a calculated risk based on their test results. Nobody else has had an issue with this. They just can’t accept that they’ve got this completely wrong.

Listened to David Edgar's podcast earlier,I thought tlb denying that there is a pandemic on was bad,but to try and compare the Scotland team doing a conga and they weren't in Dubai,David pointed out superbly"your fucking players were in that conga" he has lost it if he ever had it,cant remember which old firm game it was between 2003 -2006 at Ibrox we beat them him and wibble walked from the halfway line to that shower of shit fist pumping etc and stood in front of them,Glasgw police SPL SFA did nothing not even warned since then as a player and a manager he has played the victim card at every event"it wisnae my fault"sadly(means hes going) this time he has fell on his own sword good to riddance ,to the thug with the track suit!
It's a good point that there were many Celtic players in that conga line celebrating with Scotland.

The Covid situation is also much worse now than it was then.

Lennon says that we are viewing the trip with the knowledge of hindsight, but I don't think many people felt it was a good idea for them to go or that they should be allowed to go - nevermind being allowed to reschedule a game to a Monday night without the opposition agreeing to it.

Said six of his players can't drive so three on each bus. No idea what he's on about
Either ones who have a driving ban, have been here for more than a year on a foreign driving licence but haven't sat a UK test or who just haven't taken the test yet.

I think he meant that with the social distancing and track trace rules they got punished for. It would mean that the usual conditions for teams to get on a coach, you would only manage 3 players to a bus safely, so you wouldn’t lose a full team to COVID.

But he was too angry to be coherent and it’s funny that it’s misconceived.

I imagine they and most clubs have done a deal with buses for the season reserving 2 for each match. Buses were already paid for so might as well use both.

That’s what the management team told him, but it was the players that complained of his BO and boggin snus breath and wanted to be on separate buses. There’s a game of rock, paper, scissors before each game to see who ends up sharing a bus with him.

If its such a problem, why cant the players drive themselves to game in their own cars? I mean Aberdeen/County aside, everything is <1hr. Lennon shooting hinself in the foot again there, maybe he's over the limit for driving.

If its such a problem, why cant the players drive themselves to game in their own cars? I mean Aberdeen/County aside, everything is <1hr. Lennon shooting hinself in the foot again there, maybe he's over the limit for driving.
He sure would be worth a stop on the way to training daily. I am surprised Crimestoppers havnt had a call or two.

after listening to Lurgan saying teams are only allowed 3 players on a coach that holds 53 .surely that's not right .Mr Park making a few bob
I'm sure the guidelines indicate that you could have something like 7 on a 53 seater coach and if one tested positive the others wouldn't need to self-isolate because they would be 'socially-distanced'.

However, given the players are tested regularly then clubs can, and do, choose to seat many more on each coach (we use two) whilst accepting that if someone tests positive then the whole thing about who was sat within two rows etc comes into play and, potentially, you could lose a number to self-isolation.

Its risk management.

I remember that day.

Neic getting a lovely cuddle from the bigot Martin O’Neil.

Didn’t we win that day ?

I remember that day.

Neic getting a lovely cuddle from the bigot Martin O’Neil.

Didn’t we win that day ?
Yes we did grigo,just cant remember,if that was the one lovenkrands got Thomson sent off,afraid my memories going,in fact I was at the game and watched the two of them canoodl8ng and fist pumping etc,funnily enough it was a hibs supporter that mentioned ed the incident couple of seasons after,he EVEN said it should have been dealt with,but the usual,sadly that guy died xmas week last year,his father was something to do with ,threave rovers from castle Douglas and southern counties so was their Rep for the SFA!maybie that's how he heard about it!

Yes we did grigo,just cant remember,if that was the one lovenkrands got Thomson sent off,afraid my memories going,in fact I was at the game and watched the two of them canoodl8ng and fist pumping etc,funnily enough it was a jibe supporter that mentioned ed the incident couple of seasons after,he EVEN said it should have been dealt with,but the usual,sadly that guy died xmas week last year,his father was something to do with ,threave rovers from castle Douglas and southern counties so was their Rep for the SFA!maybie that's how he heard about it!

Thanks Carlos.

I do still remember their act of defiance mate.

Back