Buy your scarves here!

It would be good if the club would do half/half scarf for euro games. If the street traders can do them so could the club. Sell them at pop up shop at ground or in town.

If the club start doing the orange scarf with 'NO SURRENDER' in purple writing, king Billy at each end and lyrics to Father's Advice at the bottom then I'll definitely start buying from them!

It would be good if the club would do half/half scarf for euro games. If the street traders can do them so could the club. Sell them at pop up shop at ground or in town.
The reason the street traders are there is the sheer variety of scarves available... Favourite player of your son or daughter?...One of them will have a scarf with this player on personally... think of the Super Ally ones;Nacho said no thanks; Albertz The Hammer; Goram and Klos The/Der Goalie; there has been/ will continue to be thousands of variations.... that`s before you even begin to look at the Unionist /Loyalist/ Remembrance scarves.
Take your point on the traditional bar scarf though I mind the two auld dears that used to sell these in the doorway of a building just down from the Wee Rangers Club...they were twice the length of the official ones;like wrapping a python around your neck! :))

The stall nearest the Albion carpark at the plastic pitch is run by a rabid mentally challenged and best avoided.

Would like to see this as well. The vendors always seem to ruin the half and half scarf by having some cringey design for the Rangers side of the scarf. They should just keep it simple.

If the club start doing the orange scarf with 'NO SURRENDER' in purple writing, king Billy at each end and lyrics to Father's Advice at the bottom then I'll definitely start buying from them!
Instead of "I'll definitely start buying from them" I thought you were going to end that with "and people would still buy scarfs from the street vendors" - which is sadly probably true.

I was at the St Joseph's game on Thursday night and was astonished at the number of folk buying scarves from street vendors.

Fair doos, they do some that you couldn't get officially. But some were buying our traditional bar scarf.

Get it here. It's the same price and it goes towards your club!!

https://www.thegersstoreonline.com/...scarves/823_rangers-lateral-stripe-scarf.html
I take it you don’t go to many games because this has been going on for ever. I honestly don’t see the problem. From my house alone nearly £2000 goes to the club between STs, competition tickets and football tops. The club have a very small variety of scarves so I see no problem getting one from a different source.

Last edited:
The tiny wee teddies in the official pop up shop cost more than a scarf from a vendor, prices need to be changed a bit.

There's no difference between buying a scarf off an unofficial street vendor and buying dodgy tops from Turkey.

Just that one has been done for years and is the norm.
Difference is that the Turkish efforts are using Rangers name and logo's. At least with street vendors they aren't breaking all sorts of copyright rules for both us and Hummel.

Difference is that the Turkish efforts are using Rangers name and logo's. At least with street vendors they aren't breaking all sorts of copyright rules for both us and Hummel.
Still a fiver going to a random that could be going to Rangers.

There was one vendor right at the back of the Broomloan Road Stand with 4 Cops stood right beside him, when was this allowed?

Did you notice if they sell pink ones for girls mate? Taking my daughter today and it's her first game so it'll be a street vendor if they don't.

I must say, the range for girls and women is a bit shit

Not trying to open up a debate on gender and colour but why pink?

There's no difference between buying a scarf off an unofficial street vendor and buying dodgy tops from Turkey.

Just that one has been done for years and is the norm.
Of course there’s a difference. One pretends to be an official top but most of the scarfs are just scarfs and you can’t get them at the club.

Of course there’s a difference. One pretends to be an official top but most of the scarfs are just scarfs and you can’t get them at the club.
Pretends to be an official top? Really? One has a massive union flag on the shoulder. How is that pretending to be an official top?

A Rangers badge and pretend Hummel and 32 Red logos. That's how.
If they were pretending to be official strips then they would do a replica of the real ones. Not one with a massive flag on the shoulder.

If you buy a top from Turkey instead of a real one you're denying the club cash. If you buy a scarf from a street trader instead of from the club you're denyingthe club cash. This is a fact and there is no difference between the 2.

Pretends to be an official top? Really? One has a massive union flag on the shoulder. How is that pretending to be an official top?
I didn't mean that one but you knew that. I mean when they sell the current tops for £10. I don't agree with that but anything that doesn't resemble our official stuff then who actually cares

Back